where ? i need a pair,i want decent 12" fukas  :D

• duke and gingerb like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:33 PM

good luck with that one capt imo all the modern ones with brushless motors suck big hairy balls they are not built or designed for continuous use and thats why brushed fans lasted years compared i got a half decent one from sainsburys you can still get them in some £12 and mostly metal so far done 2 months so better than some ive had,the guy from the hydro shop hates seeing me and fans walking in his door cos i wont stop moaning till they change it!let us know if you find a good one aye,peace

• Dekay, captain beefheart and gingerb like this

#3 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:44 PM

good luck with that one capt imo all the modern ones with brushless motors suck big hairy balls they are not built or designed for continuous use and thats why brushed fans lasted years compared i got a half decent one from sainsburys you can still get them in some £12 and mostly metal so far done 2 months so better than some ive had,the guy from the hydro shop hates seeing me and fans walking in his door cos i wont stop moaning till they change it!let us know if you find a good one aye,peace

aye duke im thinking argos is my friend here.....use the fuka for 11 months then take it back with the bearings fuked....1 replacement FOC  ;)   diolch

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

#4 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:19 PM

I use small clip on fans and they are shit. Especially Growth Technology ones. I'm lucky if they last one grow. Once these have broken, I'm done with them :(

#5 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:51 PM

aye duke im thinking argos is my friend here.....use the fuka for 11 months then take it back with the bearings fuked....1 replacement FOC  ;)   diolch

i use a cheap argos one  http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4251800

its bin running 24/7 for about 6 months and its not broken yet,iv took the base off mine and hung it off a bunji  :)

#6 uk Percy

uk Percy

Cannabis Tree Surgeon

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:28 AM

Growth tech fans arnt that bad 2 settings quite than most clip on.
  • Chew likes this

#7 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:27 AM

Growth tech fans arnt that bad 2 settings quite than most clip on.

They are quite, i'll give them that. They don't last long though. Ive binned 3 in six months

#8 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:42 AM

I use stand up 16" 3 speed mofo. Butchered bolted an cable tied up high blowing across and into canopy 18 quid been running non stop for 16 weeks no issues..

If it breaks now its cost roughly a quid a week so how ever long it lasts from here on is a boney arse.

Edited by DreDdYBoY, 12 December 2016 - 09:44 AM.

• Bubonik Chronic likes this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:49 AM

I`m not sure you`ll be able to buy 12inch clip on fans Beefy, biggest i found was 8 inch, these wall mounted ones go bigger if they are any Robin Hood for ye. http://www.ebay.co.u...d fans&_sacat=0

• Dutchy likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.