Photo
- - - - -

Highs multi-strain supercrop and scrogg

Strawberry banana Jorges diamond White widdow Superscrogg Single plant scrogg net

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:48 AM

I'm back with the photo mix bit of a change just keep it simple go with the grow ha so

Plants:8

Method:HST,SINGLEPLANTSCROGG,LOLLIPOPPING

Medium:60/40 mix of coco and Clay pebbles

Nutes:Bcuzz coco A+B,Bcuzz rootstim,Vital buddy,Bcuzz blossom builder

Lighting: Veg: 250w MH Flower:2 x 600w hps digi ballasts can go to 400w

Air pots

Il update more in week or 2 when Shit happens cheers kids

Cushty
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#2 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:59 PM

Hi High, best of luck with your grow, how many of each strain are you growing amigo?

Subbed up and don't forget the slipper shots.

All good things

TDA

• duke, Forest, Petal and 4 others like this

#3 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:03 AM

Its like my wish list, well I growing them all bar white widow, not keen on white widow, its tasty enough just doesnt hit the spot enough but good strains high now where are they...................

• The Dude Abides, duke, Sprink and 3 others like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:45 PM

hi high may i ask why the clay pebbles in coco?i never found them helpful or nice to grow in in any way and thought they was more for the water hydro than mixing with coco?anyhow i shall follow along so lets have some pics aye?good luck peace

• The Dude Abides, marque08, Sprink and 3 others like this

#5 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:18 PM

Hey High

Good luck geez, sounds a very nice selection

I'm with Duke on the pebbles..

I was using that gold label 60/40 for a little while, was a big mistake. Not sure if that's what you're using, but it's dry as bones, not helped by being 60% clay

• The Dude Abides, Dex, Highasyalike and 1 other like this

#6 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

I have never used them before @duke ino what your saying with the hydro how many times per day did u water with pebble mabeys go with perlite instead and iv scrapped the white widdow and when with 6 strawberry banana and 2 George's diamond Al get some pics up soon as progress starts for now it's the boring seed popping stage waiting for them to sprout cheers fellas
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#7 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:36 PM

I have never used them before @duke ino what your saying with the hydro how many times per day did u water with pebble mabeys go with perlite instead and iv scrapped the white widdow and when with 6 strawberry banana and 2 George's diamond Al get some pics up soon as progress starts for now it's the boring seed popping stage waiting for them to sprout cheers fellas

hi tbh i never mix anything with the coco other than earthworms its imo perfect just the way it is if you get the right coco ugro organic i use and have for years so stick with it,i be vary of any coco with nutrients allready added suspect at best imo and pointless as you loose all the control that is the biggest benefit of coco also its impossible to flush due to slow release ferts may as well use mud! once a day is all i water in 15-20 ltr coco and can leave 24 hr if needed without dying,peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:45 PM

I used to chuck a handfull of clayballs to 3 or 4 coco but that was quite a while back,, but i never had problems with watering once daily, but i just i just use coco more or less on its own now with a layer of clayballs at bottom and a few layers on top of the coco. Good luck with the grow fella as well. :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Petal and 3 others like this

#9 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:26 AM

All the best with your grow High :)

• The Dude Abides, Dex and symbol 22 like this

#10 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:20 AM

well where should i start i haven't had much time over Christmas had to travel all over so i got my brother to feed my girls and with root stim pH water the normal seedling feed i even made it up so he chose to add more he added he A part at god knows what dosage didn't even add the B made me laugh but its now boiled my piss as they have went past savoir and croaked sick as fuck i am so to stop me from crying i have popped more sorry guys i have now taken that as experience that will never happen again chew on 

2 strawberry banana

4 Big bang

1 American pie

1 Blueberry twist

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Strawberry banana, Jorges diamond, White widdow, Superscrogg, Single plant scrogg net

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.