Photo
- - - - -

Highs multi-strain supercrop and scrogg

Strawberry banana Jorges diamond White widdow Superscrogg Single plant scrogg net

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:41 PM

Well ppl iv had a go at the scrogging I don't think I'm doing to bad it's my first time with the scrogg so any advice appreciated iv only done 3 this is 5th week of veg there in other. The 4 iv got iv topped them and trained them abit with plant bends cheers for looking

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#42 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:57 PM

hi high they looking good my method is different re scrogs as i have found it easier to train the plant to about 3/4 of net size without the net just scropping and bending to make level canopy then i whack net over and leave them to find there own way mostly with the odd bit of guidance i find it saves your back a bit not stooping under net for the whole of veg not saying your doing anything wrong just to slow and boring for me waiting for the entire net to fill from the middle!nice work and best of green mojos,peace

• Budgie, Dekay, Petal and 2 others like this

#43 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:15 PM

Cheers @duke Yeh I know what Ya mean about back ache a hoping it goes well a fretting over is there going to be enuff net but I'm sure il be right

Edited by Highasyalike, 09 February 2017 - 05:15 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

#44 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:26 PM

Starting to get there now @Highasyalike 

Bit late to the party sorry, I can only repeat what others have said, cracking strains too :weed:

I'm not sure about you tying the stems over the top of the wires, I always had it marked down as you keep on tucking under not over? And do you think they'll be sexually mature (full pre-flowers) when the time comes to flip em? Just to judge the post flip stretch tucking.

• Dekay, duke, wah wah and 2 others like this

#45 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:33 PM

Yeh I know what Ya saying there like @Budgie Al get them whipped off a do it that way u said they have room to move like there not tight just so they would stay down
  • Budgie, duke and Dex like this

#46 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

So just keeping under the screen you mean. @Budgie then I thought u tucked them over and under and if it starts getting to much for it Al bail with the nets if i have too
  • Budgie, Dekay and duke like this

#47 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:51 PM

So just keeping under the screen you mean. @Budgie then I thought u tucked them over and under and if it starts getting to much for it Al bail with the nets if i have too

all you need do is every day just go round and tuck the stems under the net,if you weave in and out you will be making a nightmare later on dont worry about lining up nodes with holes to much just keep tucking till nets 2/3rds full or so and then flip,peace

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#48 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:55 PM

Cheers @duke
  • Budgie, duke and Dex like this

#49 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

Well iv now sorted that problem out cheers lads looks much Betta now without them ties on dunno what I was thinking but that's what learnings all about thanks again.
  • Budgie, 2scoops and duke like this

#50 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:48 AM

The 1st 1 and the last 2 pics are my big bag and the other 2 are the American Pie there the 2 I'm LSTing them 2 there are looking and smelling super fine cheers for popping in

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Strawberry banana, Jorges diamond, White widdow, Superscrogg, Single plant scrogg net

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.