• The Dude Abides and Forest like this

#2 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:51 PM

hi dutchy once uploaded to you gallery you can them use the my media button in the tool bar when posting and then go to images and click on each one you wan tin your post  and it will pop them in here for you

the durban looks good that was the first seeds (Durban poison by seedsman) i ever bought and grew a great grow and a  lovely smoke

• The Dude Abides and Dutchy like this

#3 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

hi dutchy once uploaded to you gallery you can them use the my media button in the tool bar when posting and then go to images and click on each one you wan tin your post  and it will pop them in here for you

the durban looks good that was the first seeds (Durban poison by seedsman) i ever bought and grew a great grow and a  lovely smoke

Aww Thanks Forest, i had to open a  can of beer I was getting a bit frustrated lol, so cheers for the tip.

My fist seeds too mate, from Dutch Passion, its a ruderalis cross ( Think Fast) so supposed to be 8.ishhh..... weeks flower 

• The Dude Abides likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.