captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

rite o heres a simple way o getting couch locked............eat 2/3

recipe
1 cookie mix of your choice....i.e chocolate or nettles its your call...........

rite get 14 gram of nice glistening dried  buds.....FRY the bud in butter of your choice,i like full on salted stuff see (shergar ). welsh stuff :lol: ........FRY the dope in the butter for about 10 mins untill its golden brown and decarbed !!!! to activate the thc

mix up your cookie mix, then mix again with the fried dope untill its an even mix,use correct amount of butter to fry dope that cookies need to cook !!!!!,,,,,,,,,,using all the scrapings in the pan !!!! leave nothing behind...if ewe do lick it clean ;)

i cant do the pics between post there's no option on fone so pics all @ once :D

then spread out on a baking tray and cook in the oven untill they done.....1 will do in the morning may need another before gwelly tho jest to set it straight....i been told they taste nice with a cup of CHIMP JUICE :D ..I GOT MRS BEEF MAKING ME A BATCH FOR THE HOLS............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuk ewe caps lock your a fuking pain aye :angry:

pics 5 mins on my blower see :D fuk the oil give me cookies :D half Oz dope smashed all week 😂😂😂

makes 12.........but in my case 4 days worth plus a few pipes :lol:

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, marque08, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.