65 replies to this topic

#1 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

Just a thought! I love checking on peoples (yours,ours) diary's but get lost sometimes I was thinking this might be a good idea?? (Or not!?) It would need to be a on topic diary, specifically with pics limited numbers (no hogs) a place just like chat were we could all view each others work and not forget about old diary's or newbs diary's getting missed, if help is needed a pic and link to the owners grow diary, or just one place to showcase your skills and current grow! Like a say its an idea you old school forum folk would have more of an idea than me if its doable or not

Thoughts!.............
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#2 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:49 PM

Looks like you just started one 22 m8.

:)
  • Zipp, Forest, Sprink and 1 other like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,613 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:51 PM

Their all in here @symbol 22 :P

• Budgie, Dekay, Zipp and 2 others like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:53 PM

Just a thought! I love checking on peoples (yours,ours) diary's but get lost sometimes I was thinking this might be a good idea?? (Or not!?) It would need to be a on topic diary, specifically with pics limited numbers (no hogs) a place just like chat were we could all view each others work and not forget about old diary's or newbs diary's getting missed, if help is needed a pic and link to the owners grow diary, or just one place to showcase your skills and current grow! Like a say its an idea you old school forum folk would have more of an idea than me if its doable or not

Thoughts!.............

hi sybil we have several such threads here growshows and show your best plant thread and of course bud of the month so i dont really see we need it i suggest you have a good look throughthe various threads in the grow diary section and add your input to them,thanks for posting here,peace

• Dekay, Zipp, Sprink and 1 other like this

#5 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:10 PM

@duke no what your saying but a communal diary would lead you direct to the grow shows diary's etc without the searching for them, I was thinking as an inexperienced forum user thought this thread with links etc would be of benefit to noobs also the amount of diary's were folk say oh I nearly missed this and sorry I'm late for the show, didn't know you started a diary, thought might have worked lol my bad!!
  • Zipp and Sprink like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,613 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:16 PM

Click on daffy duck in my signature under my reply in the last post mate thats leads to my latest diary and click on the long blue line that comes out of daffy duck that says grow videos on end all mine are their too. But yes anyhow i think most or a lot of people add their diaries to their signatures under their posts as well so that maybe summinki to bear in mind if you wanna check out someones or what they are growing. :) .

• Budgie and symbol 22 like this

#7 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:22 PM

I think half the fun is stumbling onto some of them diaries and its worth just gong through list seeing what you fancy growing, most have the strain as title, not sure we need anymore threads for grows mate but you made a thread it will work or not no harm is there fella :)

• Budgie, 2scoops, Red eye knight and 2 others like this

#8 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:29 PM

I think half the fun is stumbling onto some of them diaries and its worth just gong through list seeing what you fancy growing, most have the strain as title, not sure we need anymore threads for grows mate but you made a thread it will work or not no harm is there fella :)

Cheers man and thanks to this I found 2 scoups grow lol! Only messing mate. I'll add my grow to my signature when I sort it out
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#9 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:30 PM

direct to the grow shows diary's etc without the searching for them

The View New Content* link at the top of every page is the single most useful button on the forum, in my opinion :)

*'Recents' in the drop-down on the mobile skin
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 7 others like this

#10 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:36 PM

The View New Content* link at the top of every page is the single most useful button on the forum, in my opinion :)

*'Recents' in the drop-down on the mobile skin

Cheers man v helpful still finding my feet (and where did I put them slippers???)
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.