65 replies to this topic

#11 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:38 PM

Cheers man v helpful still finding my feet (and where did I put them slippers???)

Better hurry and find those feet, otherwise you'll have no where to put those slippers :haha:

Edited by Missginger, 14 December 2016 - 10:38 PM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 5 others like this

#12 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:43 PM

Ho ho ho merry Christmas @Missginger x hope I get a new pair, ones with heels that flash (blurple led) bet @captain beefheart would love a pair of them lol

Edited by symbol 22, 14 December 2016 - 10:45 PM.

• Dekay, duke, Sprink and 1 other like this

#13 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:06 PM

I think half the fun is stumbling onto some of them diaries and its worth just gong through list seeing what you fancy growing, most have the strain as title, not sure we need anymore threads for grows mate but you made a thread it will work or not no harm is there fella :)

Move it to suggestions if you want dekay mate x
  • Dekay, duke and Forest like this

#14 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:10 PM

Okay dude :) New posts is pretty handy but the longer you around and the more you check them they will appear in your notifications depending on your settings you can set it to notify you when a new post is made immediately :)

• 2scoops, duke, Red eye knight and 2 others like this

#15 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:14 PM

I totally see where you're coming from Sy, and I think it's a good idea.

I'm too stoned to articulate why though :)

• Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 3 others like this

#16 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:23 PM

I totally see where you're coming from Sy, and I think it's a good idea.

I'm too stoned to articulate why though :)

@Sprink peace man !!
  • Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 2 others like this

#17 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:32 PM

Weird one but recently ive been toying with the idea of a communal grow thread.

Same batch of seeds split between a few different folks with just the one diary an everyone who received the seeds uses that thread as a diary.

Could be intresting to read through lol

I just need to find a fair few beans of the same strain for every to use an to see if anyone could make a trophy as a communal grower that anyone who takes part would get.
  • Dekay, 2scoops, Red eye knight and 5 others like this

#18 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:04 AM

@mellowed that's what its all about involving people who would otherwise be sat on the sidelines. These forums can be a little intimidating tbh, knowing what to type, does it sound silly ,will you get replys! Some seasoned forum uses might have forgotten there first post what they typed-deleted again and again until it didn't sound to bold or stupid etc and in all fairness why are we truly here is it to help,showcase your own skills, or just to be able to relate to other folk with the same interests as you maybe a little of all them reasons??

I'm stoned (can you tell ? Rambles and rants all the way to bed)night peeps xx

Edited by symbol 22, 15 December 2016 - 12:14 AM.

• mellowed, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#19 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:33 AM

I understand the not wanting to type things and intimidation fear but you will only get support from every single admin, MOD and respected on here, there is no stupid questions, no pointing you to google, what we dont know between us on the forum isnt worth knowing. We prefer the newbies us lot we all old and experienced and love helping out and we sad fuckers who really do spend hours reading about cannabis and plants in general, questioning our own methods, I respect all the members on here do us proud they do, never had to ban one for being bad to others and thats our etiquette, that and fart loud fart proud ;)

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 9 others like this

#20 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:46 AM

Dekay said it for me lol

Im gonna try an figure out a collective grow diary for folks if i can get my hands in some fem beans.
  • Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.