65 replies to this topic

#21 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:13 PM

@mellowed that's what its all about involving people who would otherwise be sat on the sidelines. These forums can be a little intimidating tbh, knowing what to type, does it sound silly ,will you get replys! Some seasoned forum uses might have forgotten there first post what they typed-deleted again and again until it didn't sound to bold or stupid etc and in all fairness why are we truly here is it to help,showcase your own skills, or just to be able to relate to other folk with the same interests as you maybe a little of all them reasons??

I still do that now, im glad i got Moderator privliges too cus its not unknown for me to edit a post 3 or 4 times lolZZZZZZZZZZZ.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 3 others like this

#22 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:18 PM

Tell yall what.
I got no fems but i do have a few packets of sort after med beans but they are not fem seeds only regs.
But i am of the belief that if you treat a seedling right then you are more than likely gonna end up with a female. All its predetermined before the seed is germinated is hearsay for me.
Anyway.

Gage green genetics.
All regs.

Miss colombia.

Harliquin jo.

Now i am willing to seperate these packs and send out a bean to each person and start a communal diary if anyone is interested but will be only for members with atleast 3 months on the forum an a completed or active grow diary.
I dont want to be wasting seeds on people that wont grow them out straight away or folk signing up just to get the seeds and any they dont get grown when i send them out will be put on my seed blacklist never to get any again.

So would anyone be up for this?
Will need 10 people who can start this asap as well.
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, marque08 and 3 others like this

#23 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:34 PM

I still do that now, im glad i got Moderator privliges too cus its not unknown for me to edit a post 3 or 4 times lolZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Pmsl @jimmi2scoops class duhhh lol
  • 2scoops, Zipp and Sprink like this

#24 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:36 PM

Tell yall what.
I got no fems but i do have a few packets of sort after med beans but they are not fem seeds only regs.
But i am of the belief that if you treat a seedling right then you are more than likely gonna end up with a female. All its predetermined before the seed is germinated is hearsay for me.
Anyway.

Gage green genetics.
All regs.

Miss colombia.

Harliquin jo.

Now i am willing to seperate these packs and send out a bean to each person and start a communal diary if anyone is interested but will be only for members with atleast 3 months on the forum an a completed or active grow diary.
I dont want to be wasting seeds on people that wont grow them out straight away or folk signing up just to get the seeds and any they dont get grown when i send them out will be put on my seed blacklist never to get any again.

This would be a really interesting thread same strain along with peoples different grow methods,mediums,experence be great viewing.
  • mellowed, Roy Cropper and Sprink like this

#25 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:46 PM

Tell yall what.
Anyway.

Gage green genetics.
All regs.

Miss colombia.

Harliquin jo.

• symbol 22 likes this

#26 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:50 PM

Great idea and an interesting experience, I'm out on the boundaries set which is cool :)  :)

Just wondered though, if enough members have a seed or two of the same strain, or if members would be prepared to buy the same strain of  what was agreed on as the social experiment. Perhaps a sponsor could offer a discount given its not been done before and is a win/win, fun/fun/share/share thing 

Just a thought mayte 

• mellowed, Sprink and symbol 22 like this

#27 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:57 PM

This would be a really interesting thread same strain along with peoples different grow methods,mediums,experence be great viewing.

Defo would be.
Could even turn ut into a comp.
Coco v coco. Soil v soil etc.
  • Sprink, Dutchy and symbol 22 like this

#28 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:58 PM

Great idea and an interesting experience, I'm out on the boundaries set which is cool :) :)

Just wondered though, if enough members have a seed or two of the same strain, or if members would be prepared to buy the same strain of what was agreed on as the social experiment. Perhaps a sponsor could offer a discount given its not been done before and is a win/win, fun/fun/share/share thing
Just a thought mayte

I was debating on contacting some of our sponsors to see uf that's something they would be up for.

Its gonna take a but of work but if enough interest then i will sort it out so chuck ya ideas in an we can see what happens.
  • Sprink, Dutchy and symbol 22 like this

#29 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:08 PM

I wonder how long till this idea pops up on thc or one of the other forums lol
  • marque08, Roy Cropper, Sprink and 2 others like this

#30 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:40 PM

http://www.t-g-c.nl/...ds/#entry194563

Just to throw it out there new grow and show

Good luck Marc mate

Edited by symbol 22, 15 December 2016 - 08:41 PM.

• olmec, Sprink and Dutchy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.