9 replies to this topic

#1 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:36 PM

I wanted to let members know that there is a pure indica strain from the Hindu Kush Valley Post Traumatic Purple. I got some that I will be trying out soon. I know some members on here are always looking for Landrace strains and this one should be a very good one. Not to UK yet but should be soon!!! Should be a real good one for crossing!!!

Strain-Info:
Post Traumatic Purple from our friends at WTF Seeds is a pure indica strain from the Hindu Kush Valley, it is truly a work of art. David’s father and his father’s cousin originally made the journey themselves to get the seeds in the early 80’s and began working with the strain. David has continued his father’s work, isolating the purple color over the last 10 years.
Genetic:
indica
Flowering time:
~ 60 Days
Attached File  ptp.jpg   89.82KB   0 downloads
Attached File  New420Guy_Seeds_-_Post Traumatic Purple.jpg   16.29KB   0 downloads
https://www.cannapot...aumatic_Purple/

Edited by RealMed, 14 December 2016 - 11:39 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Lab Rat and 9 others like this

#2 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:54 PM

Oh wow this looks killer, really love indica's - like to think of them as my primary smoke, might give it a go when they're available.

• RealMed, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#3 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:09 PM

Should be a darn good one seen some nice pics of it and yes I got me some.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#4 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:08 AM

Hey RealMed did you purchase your seeds from Cannapot? have you used them before?

I was looking at this place the other day that sells just landrace seeds, some interesting stuff on here.

I've not ventured into growing any landrace strains yet, but want to give it a try with indica's & sativa's when i have more time.

• RealMed likes this

#5 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:21 PM

Hey RealMed did you purchase your seeds from Cannapot? have you used them before?
I was looking at this place the other day that sells just landrace seeds, some interesting stuff on here.

I've not ventured into growing any landrace strains yet, but want to give it a try with indica's & sativa's when i have more time.

No I haven't used Cannapot, but I have been talking with the New420guy, and have got the PTP from him. As I am in Cali. and so is the New420guy it's easy for me to get his seeds. As for The Real seed co. Very good strains and am working on getting some from them.
  • Dekay, duke and gingerb like this

#6 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

Ah right I'm keen to find someone UK based who can supply me some interesting seeds from US breeders etc.

Real seed co have some very interesting strains, which I may have to purchase sooner or later.

Edited by gingerb, 17 December 2016 - 10:56 PM.

• RealMed and duke like this

#7 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:35 PM

"The new shipment of seeds is now in Eruope and will be available in a couple of days. Prices have been reduced for several strains! Pauls Purple Fire is now available! Post Traumatic Purple is now available!"
https://www.cannapot...ew420Guy_Seeds/
  • duke likes this

#8 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:18 AM

Have to say I been and was disappointed buy it's growth wrinkled leafs, very slow growing, I culled 2 of 3 and most likely will cull the 3red too just waiting to see how it does in a few more weeks. Think It will make a very good strain to cross, just needs a longer veg and have to get over the wrinkled first leafs.    

• Dekay, duke and gingerb like this

#9 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:59 AM

Have to say I been and was disappointed buy it's growth wrinkled leafs, very slow growing, I culled 2 of 3 and most likely will cull the 3red too just waiting to see how it does in a few more weeks. Think It will make a very good strain to cross, just needs a longer veg and have to get over the wrinkled first leafs.

Have you tried bringing the temps down a bit? Some plants just take off better.. just a thought
  • RealMed, duke and gingerb like this

#10 RealMed

RealMed

Pollen Sprinkler

• Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

Have you tried bringing the temps down a bit? Some plants just take off better.. just a thought

Don't want plants to freeze lol   No not just my grow but have been told the same things by others very slow to get started, wrinkled leafs etc.  I have one still growing just to see how it does.

• gingerb and DreDdYBoY like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.