36 replies to this topic

#11 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:48 PM

Cheers zipp :)

Seed split an went into a root riot this evening so its started :)

Roll on the auto nugs :)
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 2 others like this

#12 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:00 PM

as sprink says they are just the same to grow M  as a photo, im   on my 4th lot of autos now and i like em :)   i can open my cupboard when ever i like ,  and ill keep growing them i think lots to try , i quite like that you have these first few weeks shape it in to what you want, i dont always manage it :P 

• mellowed, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#13 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:18 PM

Be right mellowed dont treat em different, auto, photo same strength and that, be a nice quick grow for you man ;)

• mellowed, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 2 others like this

#14 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:30 PM

Cheers for the help guys :)
Much appreciated :)

Well the seed was threatening to pop out of the riot cube today so ive just put it into its 10ltr pot which was pre watered an a coco temp of 18.2c, wet but not soaking sat under the lights.

So the games begin.

Im not gonna water it for a day or so because i fear over watering which i seem to be struggling with when it comes to root riot cubes an coco. Doesnt matter how big i let the seedling an roots get before potting it on, i always seem to get it either full on or slightly. Not managed to get it right yet so im gonna go easy on it for now.

Will grab a pic when i go check temps again shortly.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 2 others like this

#15 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:00 PM

This is exactly what I'm nervous of with them tiny things in final pots. Overwatering or underwatering.

I just chucked a litre around the edge of my 10L pots on day 5, 1st drink since pre soaking the coco.

Tiny bit of run off, so it needed it... I think.  :huh:

Going to sub up if you don't mind dude.  :)

Know what you mean Marc, I did 3 autos earlier this year in 20lt pots.

I gave them a few drops around the stem and the majority around the edge, pretty messy in air pots lol.

All good things

TDA

• mellowed, Dekay and Zipp like this

#16 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

Either i fucked up or the grow tip fell off lol

It seems a tad strange, would you agree
Attached File  20170109_150901.jpg   85.6KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20170109_150849.jpg   137.72KB   0 downloads

It seems to be putting out stress leaves for some reason.

Temps are between 21-26c not perfect but should be enough.
Light is on 24/7.
Plenty of air movement.
I started slowly with the feed an built it up but no signs of burning or deficiency.

Weird one.
  • Mr Pothead, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#17 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

M if you want to start again send safe addy as ive plenty fastbuds seeds ( miss ordered ) but no GG everything else though lol

strange one only had that once i remember a while back

either way happy new year mate :pimped: :pimped:

• mellowed, 2scoops and Sprink like this

#18 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:57 PM

M, could be worth keeping going, but my only concern is.. where is it going to branch from, im not sure that canna can do branches from the single leaf internode.

But worth keeping going to see what it does. You never know. Looks like a quadpholiate that has no upper stem from middle. But it may show yet.

• mellowed, Dekay, 2scoops and 1 other like this

#19 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:32 PM

There are 2 growtips emerging from where the first node is already. I forgot to add this pic lol Attached File  20170109_150905.jpg   62.63KB   0 downloads

But yeah it does seem that the top half of the plant is just the stem of the top leaves.

Im gonna leave it be for now an see what happen due to it having some growth. Will give it another week.
  • Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#20 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

As long as side branches grow should be okay mellowed its a strange on is that though but you have a habit of finding strange plants I remember you grew a spiral one once lol.

• mellowed and Sprink like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.