120 replies to this topic

#11 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:34 PM

Good luck with the autos Stephen, remember and stick them in thier final pots early .
the divorce will cost you a few quid all right, they always do, but think of it as money well spent ha ha.

#All the best for nest year mate.

Thanks bbb , I still took what you said to me before buddy .
No wife = good life .
I'll try my best with these well I just water every few days and hope they do me ok .
This oil stuff is raping me of weed but I love it .
Atb with you know what happened to you 👍🏼
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 5 others like this

#12 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:36 PM

hi stephen good luck with these the rocky start aside you up and running now and the dp autos are bloody good genetics imo,not sure on the rest but should be fun finding out!peace

Thanks duke your a gent , yeah got big hopes for the dp Colorado cookies , also the xl blue amnesia.
Again the Girl Scout cookie is not for me but my best mate , well I'll have some of it hehe
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#13 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:58 AM

aye aye stevo..............hows it hanging bach ?  i see ewe going out to see wing wang again soon,anyway crack on butty  + dont forget ya raybans :D

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 6 others like this

#14 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:26 PM

Thanks duke your a gent , yeah got big hopes for the dp Colorado cookies , also the xl blue amnesia.
Again the Girl Scout cookie is not for me but my best mate , well I'll have some of it hehe

hi stephen i have had 3 out of 4 decent phenos of the colorado cookies but the last one i did has a rather unpleasant taste but still potent imo the dp autos are the best on the market atm ,not tried the gsc yet but i think i have a seed in me pot good luck and peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, stephen07 and 3 others like this

#15 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:22 PM

aye aye stevo..............hows it hanging bach ? i see ewe going out to see wing wang again soon,anyway crack on butty + dont forget ya raybans :D

Yeah , off back out to party for a couple of weeks.
Maybe my last trip for a long time , the old woman will want some divorce pay off like .
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 4 others like this

#16 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:26 PM

hi stephen i have had 3 out of 4 decent phenos of the colorado cookies but the last one i did has a rather unpleasant taste but still potent imo the dp autos are the best on the market atm ,not tried the gsc yet but i think i have a seed in me pot good luck and peace

It sounds good duke and looking forward to trying it out .
Be nice to see if these autos grow better than that last thing .
I've still got the light on 24-0 do you think I should change it , but then it will get colder .
  • Dekay, duke, Sprink and 4 others like this

#17 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:37 PM

It sounds good duke and looking forward to trying it out .
Be nice to see if these autos grow better than that last thing .
I've still got the light on 24-0 do you think I should change it , but then it will get colder .

dp say there autos can grow on 24-7 which they claim not all breeders autos can do i not rich enough though so 18-6 for me most times but i guess the more the better if you can afford the electric,peace

• Dekay, Sprink, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#18 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

dp say there autos can grow on 24-7 which they claim not all breeders autos can do i not rich enough though so 18-6 for me most times but i guess the more the better if you can afford the electric,peace

The light is cheaper than the heater to run , keeps them warmish .
So win win then 👍🏼
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Sprink and 2 others like this

#19 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hi all , I've started the blue amnesia on food now , it looks a little strange and I had to stress the poor girl out .
Didn't look in the tent for about 5 days and when I opened it up the BA was been burnt by the light it shot up that quick , so took the top off it and lifted the light .
That was last week , it looks fine now just hope the buds all fill up and get nice and fat . The last grow I had some freak auto which I just made into oil . It had funny 3 finger leaves like the BA .
Anyway fuck it , can't be arsed again with growing , roll on the summer and I'm going photos again and sod the autos , I don't know how some of you guys make them look so good .
Right quick pic for you and I bid you all fair well . Life's been manic working 12-14 hours a day it's killing me , roll on 13 weeks today 😜

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#20 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

I nearly missed this Stephen my old mukka, you`ll love the GSC too, good luck fella,

• duke, stephen07, Zephyr and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.