120 replies to this topic

#21 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:48 PM

I nearly missed this Stephen my old mukka, you`ll love the GSC too, good luck fella,

Thanks jimmi , Thailand 13 weeks today 👍🏼
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#22 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

Have you eaten any fried bugs from the mobile food carts they push around that are road side yet ? Get some tried out if not my mate swears by them and its all he eats when out their, spicey deep fried bugs, says they`re better than KFC out their. :) .

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#23 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:03 AM

Have you eaten any fried bugs from the mobile food carts they push around that are road side yet ? Get some tried out if not my mate swears by them and its all he eats when out their, spicey deep fried bugs, says they`re better than KFC out their. :) .

I've eaten from the food carts but not the fries bugs . I've tried cockroaches tho plain with one girl . I nearly chucked up its horrid .
I eat some Thai food but mainly english breakfast and beer seems to be a good combination .
Western food is expensive as fuck , last time a Burger King meal cost about a tenner a throw .
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#24 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

I've eaten from the food carts but not the fries bugs . I've tried cockroaches tho plain with one girl . I nearly chucked up its horrid .
I eat some Thai food but mainly english breakfast and beer seems to be a good combination .
Western food is expensive as fuck , last time a Burger King meal cost about a tenner a throw .

Woman, deep fried bugs and beer man, you just know it makes sense :lol:

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 4 others like this

#25 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:47 PM

Tits all gone yellow , sorry it's all gone yellow . Swapped mh for dual spec bulb .
It's been like less than 5 weeks or so and these are going into flower , not really liking this tbh , lights on 24/7 . Fuck it if I'm doing autos they can have the lot . Haha .
Gave them all a feed , not used a single drop of grow at all .
I'm sure I'll get a oz a plant but really don't think much more . These flower to early unless they grow faster in flower .
I know what I can get out of a photo plant , ish . 40 days sprout to flip . 2 oz minimum without doing anything but watering twice a week .

Anyway I'm waffling , I've got big issues in real life at times he minute but thought I'd stick a pick up . I go into the tent at best 2 times a week for 1/2 hour .
So can't expect a lot in return plus it's cold as fuck .
The nl x bb looks sad 555
Cc is been slow and don't look to happy 555
Gsc a little unhappy .
Amnesia , flowering but looks strange to me .
So basically , it's all freaking me out .
But I really have no time or energy for them ,so just give em fresh air , 24/7 light heat and 2 lots of water feed a week , little run off and let them suck it back up as well .
Oh shit I've done quick reply so can't add photo , looks like I get a extra post in my dairy for free ;)
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#26 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

Reply with attachments , just cracks me up :)

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#27 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

Hey all , hope your all well .
Quick update for you as I really can't be arsed with the plants at the minute but I keep having a look and a water every 4-5 days .
I've noticed these autos seem to drink a lot less than photo period plants as they need water every 3/4 days .
Also I don't think they are gonna yeild much so next time back to photos and in the winter I'm gonna run photos but only 3 am stuck the heater back in the tent .
The light is on 24/7 still as the weather is freezing round my way .
I've bleached the fuck out the top of the nl x bb , it was only about 2" off the bulb haha .
9 weeks to go ready or not , the Colorado cookie is the slacker so far , the gsc is also way behind the nl x bb and that's ment to be a fast and vast auto but whatever .
A couple of pics for you .
Cheers for looking .

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#28 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:25 PM

they dont look to bad from the pics ,

• Dekay, Zipp, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#29 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:49 PM

they dont look to bad from the pics ,

Thanks , the pictures flatter them .
I might give them 2 hours rest from light after this weekend . Hoping it gets warmer .
They really are no bother tho so alls good .
  • Budgie, Dekay, Zipp and 2 others like this

#30 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:03 PM

there looking good stev0 ........... Mon the eazy grow's lol :lol:  , :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• Dekay, stephen07, Zephyr and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.