20 replies to this topic

#11 Funky

Funky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:46 PM

Why is there one intake at the top instead of two at the bottom?
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Forest and 1 other like this

#12 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:22 PM

oi duke bach thats no where near as hitec as my cab butty........its tidy like but mon the 10 watters :lol:   fuking wind in there to :huh:  wooooooooooshhhhhhh   thats posh as fuk butty ;)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Forest and 1 other like this

#13 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:46 PM

Why is there one intake at the top instead of two at the bottom?

hi funky all 3 have the same layout as the first one turned out to be the most stable environment i have found yet in 35 years of growing so i thought why change it?also as the room is unheated in real cold weather i can close bottom intake which is colder air and draw only from the top which has generally a couple of degs warmer which the original reason for the layout,speaking of which i need to order a new intake fan,cheers

oi duke bach thats no where near as hitec as my cab butty........its tidy like but mon the 10 watters :lol:   fuking wind in there to :huh:  wooooooooooshhhhhhh   thats posh as fuk butty ;)

hi capt it will just be nice not having to move the buggers in and out to keep stuff vegging and should make my little grow run a bit smoother with luck,no osc fan yet but im working on that but cos i want to keep a bonsai multistrain mother plant in same space as rooting cuts so dont really want much wind,mon the drobes i say,peace

• The Dude Abides, Forest, Funky and 3 others like this

#14 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:53 PM

hi funky all 3 have the same layout as the first one turned out to be the most stable environment i have found yet in 35 years of growing so i thought why change it?also as the room is unheated in real cold weather i can close bottom intake which is colder air and draw only from the top which has generally a couple of degs warmer which the original reason for the layout,speaking of which i need to order a new intake fan,cheers

hi capt it will just be nice not having to move the buggers in and out to keep stuff vegging and should make my little grow run a bit smoother with luck,no osc fan yet but im working on that but cos i want to keep a bonsai multistrain mother plant in same space as rooting cuts so dont really want much wind,mon the drobes i say,peace

my drobe will fit 8 mumsw and root out 12 cutts no sweat duke,,,,jest bung em in pots of dirt and feed occasionally ....ewe really dont need nothing,a bulb pots of dirt and a plant jobs a good un bach ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  :D  bonsai  ;) 

• The Dude Abides, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#15 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:51 PM

bonsai multistrain mother (bmm) ? is that the grafting project in the making?

• The Dude Abides, duke and TheHerbalist like this

#16 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:33 PM

bonsai multistrain mother (bmm) ? is that the grafting project in the making?

hi forest yes mate now i have a stable climate to keep it in and no heavy objects around to drop on it this time so atm i am revegging a smallish tangerine dream clone to serve as the rootstock and then try a different graft method to last time which should mean a smaller bonsai style mother with as many strains as i can manage all on the one easy to look after plant and proper bonsai training with rootpruning and restriction to keep it small,i am looking forward to using the extra space and being able to start seeds anytime will be cool as fuck,best xmas pressie i could have got imo,happy christmas thingy to you and the mrs,peace

• The Dude Abides, Petal, TheHerbalist and 1 other like this

#17 Funky

Funky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:37 PM

@duke Thanks Duke. I wasn't being critical, it just seems different to all the other designs I've seen.
  • The Dude Abides, duke and TheHerbalist like this

#18 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:32 PM

Great stuff dukey.

All.

Gimme an S

Gimme a   T

Gimme an  I

Gimme a   C

Gimme a   K

Gimme a   Y

:)

• The Dude Abides, duke, TheHerbalist and 1 other like this

#19 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:08 PM

hi all just a couple of pics showing the first plants in the finished veg cab also added a vk seed to the vacant spot,

Attached Files

• Petal and TheHerbalist like this

#20 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

All looking great duke :) cool little build as well, I would conbsider something like this but I've still a 180x60x60 tent laying around I could use as a veg room, just don't want to set it up incase of unexpected visits, and for me having all the dope tucked away in a closet works best for me anyway :)

Nice plants too, I really rate 125w blue cfl's for veg, they do an amazing job - all be it though they pump out a fair bit of heat for what they are and they're huge jumbo bulbs :P

• duke and Clicks like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wardrobe conversion, veg cabinet, with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.