Photo
- - - - -

Organic soil mix - is this enough?

Best Answer captain beefheart , 23 December 2016 - 12:37 AM

Eyup mud slingers

I'm planning a dirt grow, and I don't want to fuck about with liquid feeds, I have enough of that with my coco grows

So I've come up with this concoction, and I only really want to water, and I don't want to adjust ph either

Bio bizz All-mix

a few clay pebs

rockdust

calcified seaweed (why don't more people use that if it has calcium in it?)

Bat shit - for final pot only

worm castings

bonemeal or fish blood & bone

zymes

Wojja reckon?

Obviosuly it depends on how much of each thing I use, but I reckon that should be enough...

I don't want to use root stim either, but I do want to spoil the plant as there's only 1

Advice is muchos appreciados amigos

my advice is work with the ingredience .....but use different mixes in the pots,it helps to do 1 strain in 4 different mixes then tweak to the desired mix,,,,pointless doing a multigrow and fuking things up,with the dirt ewe can hot it up a tad....to easilly ...........slowly slowly catch ewer a monkey.......ive fed my girls to date .............ABSOLUTLEY NOITHING !!!!!!  ;) but go steady on the bat shit....its potent...hope ewe got the flowering guano ? 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:31 AM

Eyup mud slingers

I'm planning a dirt grow, and I don't want to fuck about with liquid feeds, I have enough of that with my coco grows

So I've come up with this concoction, and I only really want to water, and I don't want to adjust ph either

Bio bizz All-mix

a few clay pebs

rockdust

worm castings

zymes

Wojja reckon?

Obviosuly it depends on how much of each thing I use, but I reckon that should be enough...

I don't want to use root stim either, but I do want to spoil the plant as there's only 1

• RealMed, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 4 others like this

#2 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:37 AM   Best Answer

Eyup mud slingers

Bio bizz All-mix

a few clay pebs

rockdust

worm castings

zymes

Wojja reckon?

my advice is work with the ingredience .....but use different mixes in the pots,it helps to do 1 strain in 4 different mixes then tweak to the desired mix,,,,pointless doing a multigrow and fuking things up,with the dirt ewe can hot it up a tad....to easilly ...........slowly slowly catch ewer a monkey.......ive fed my girls to date .............ABSOLUTLEY NOITHING !!!!!!  ;) but go steady on the bat shit....its potent...hope ewe got the flowering guano ? 

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Sprink and 2 others like this

#3 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:40 AM

forget the rock dust bach it plays fuk with ya medium imo

• weedtroll, Sprink, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#4 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:54 AM

Cheers Beefio :)

Aah I didn't know there were different bat shits, if ya know what I mean

Fruit bat shit for flowering eh, think Plagron do a good one

Well I suppose I could do without the dust coz there will be other minerals in there and good bio shiz going on

I know it's a suck it & see typa thing, but I'll have fun finding out :)

• weedtroll, captain beefheart and Mr.Happy like this

#5 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:57 AM

Cheers Beefio :)

Aah I didn't know there were different bat shits, if ya know what I mean

Fruit bat shit for flowering eh, think Plagron do a good one

Well I suppose I could do without the dust coz there will be other minerals in there and good bio shiz going on

I know it's a suck it & see typa thing, but I'll have fun finding out :)

look bach no point in me even telling my mixes...........enviroment is the biggest player see..........i could say mix same as me...but your enviroment mite not cope !!!!!!!!!! its all a learning curve bach...im 32 years in and still fuk things up :lol: :lol:   atb  persaverance pays off in the end bach ;)

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, jackball17 and 4 others like this

#6 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:02 AM

according to most forums i been on...........im braking the laws on botany :haha: :haha: :haha:

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, marque08 and 3 others like this

#7 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:13 AM

Welcome to the darkside of the force :D

I just use compo and tom food with some dolomite/mychor in the mix.

Easy peasy :D

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, jackball17 and 2 others like this

#8 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:09 AM

can you just mix and use ? a super soil , i thought you need it to cook for a few mths but i dont know much tbo :P , i keep meaning to do a super soil for same reasons i want a easy life .  ill follow with interest, 

• weedtroll, jackball17, Sprink and 1 other like this

#9 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:19 PM

Welcome to the darkside of the force :D

I just use compo and tom food with some dolomite/mychor in the mix.

Easy peasy :D

Hey WT

Funny you say that about compo, I got the idea last night of getting some Jack's magic in stead of Bio Bizz, nice & cheap :)

I have done a bit of soil with tomo, and with organic bottled nutes, but I don't like having to buy bottles of things.. they run out too quick then I have to go into town, which I hate

Also, I don't think there was much bio activity going on in there, well the plants didn't seem to benefit much

I guess I'm just looking for a new adventure, something that feels different from what I already do

can you just mix and use ? a super soil , i thought you need it to cook for a few mths but i dont know much tbo :P , i keep meaning to do a super soil for same reasons i want a easy life .  ill follow with interest, 

Hi Forest

Well I've read that 4 weeks is enough to get the mix cooking & breaking down, which would normally sound a chore, but I do have time on my side as I'm waiting for a tent anyway

And then once it's done I can re-use it, which I can't do with coco, so should be worth the extra effort

Hehe yeah, an easier life gets more appealing as life goes on. I'll still be doing coco, but if I can make the other tent easier then I might get time for a cuppa & a spliff more often :)

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 2 others like this

#10 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

@ Sprink all my coco has been used atleast 5 full grow cycles all you need to do is add a handfull of earthworms to a black bag full of used coco leave it somewhere frost free for a few weeks and when you open the bag you have clean root free coco lightly charged with wormcastings a great source of nutrients for a young seedling or fresh rooted cuts or you can use enzymes from the hydro store that do a similar job in breaking down the small root fibres but imo worms are best and they can live in the coco indoors and still be there when you chop and after about 5 uses the coco becomes smaller particles and is then added to my outdoor compost heap for reuse later again!grows smashing spuds it does,and strawbs using the run of from my grow to feed them,peace

• The Dude Abides, Forest, jackball17 and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.