• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#11 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:56 PM

@Anonymiss  I've never taken iso oil with coco oil before, so I don't know the effect it will have on me, just thought I'd start off easy and work me way up from there, seems the sensible thing to do, what ever that means  :lol: .

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#12 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:57 PM

@Forest   Done it a few times me self to forest mate, it can hurt some times  :D  :D .

• Dekay, duke, olmec and 5 others like this

#13 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:51 PM

Yes Missy, I was going to make 5-1 caps, but after Chew said he only takes 15-1 caps I thought i better make some 10-1, sort of in between :) .
I'll let you know what there like later.

I am a lightweight though mate. I take regular 6 day breaks to put my tolerance back to normal. If eat a 5:1, I would not enjoy it. Too much for me folks! lol
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#14 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:22 PM

@Chew I understand mate, no one likes a whitey Chew, that's why I thought i should start easy with the caps until i find my own tolerance.

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#15 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:29 PM

I am a lightweight though mate. I take regular 6 day breaks to put my tolerance back to normal. If eat a 5:1, I would not enjoy it. Too much for me folks! lol

I'm an everyday smoker so I have a high tolerance but my thinking now after your bio-availability/carrier oil thread is the right ratio of oil is just as important as how much oil is in it.

I.e. The 5-1 ratio caps I've made for xmas madness are 166mg of canna oil so the amount of coconut oil may be to small. Maybe the 166mg would be better with more carrier oil in a bigger cap or a smaller amount of canna oil and more coconut oil in the 00 sized caps would have the same effect as the 5:1 ratio in the same sized caps.

I'm going to enjoy finding out the answers to these questions.
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#16 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

what gets me is why the fuk ewe water it down tbh...........i can understand it for meds,but surely dabbing it in a rig has the desired affect........to get ewe high :D  even to swallow fuk watering it down,ewe make a concentrate then cut it .........im left scratching my bard head here :haha:   fukin lightweights  pffffft   :ph34r:

#17 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:21 PM

@captain beefheart  because your mixing it with coco oil,  you get more for your buck beefy.

#18 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:37 PM

@captain beefheart  because your mixing it with coco oil,  you get more for your buck beefy.

i cant see the logic bach..........but there again i like a smoke ;)

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#19 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:45 PM

Don't fully understand me self beefy, but if the iso oil is mixed with coco oil it makes the effect better, because the coco oil is a carrier oil it releases more of what you want from the iso oil, or something like that.

• Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 3 others like this

#20 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:48 PM

hi beefy without going into detail basically mixing with coconut oil stops your digestive system from breaking down thc so you get more effect from the same amount of oil its a distraction sort of as its like giving your digestion a nice meal so it doesnt eat your oil,i think thats sort of right but @Chew could explain it much better as im wasted man,peace

• Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Qwiso, Farty bits, Edibles, Canna caps

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.