• Dekay, duke, Roy Cropper and 3 others like this

#22 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:53 PM

Don't fully understand me self beefy, but if the iso oil is mixed with coco oil it makes the effect better, because the coco oil is a carrier oil it releases more of what you want from the iso oil, or something like that.

well imo fuk cutting it bach jest take less :lol:  

hi beefy without going into detail basically mixing with coconut oil stops your digestive system from breaking down thc so you get more effect from the same amount of oil its a distraction sort of as its like giving your digestion a nice meal so it doesnt eat your oil,i think thats sort of right but @Chew could explain it much better as im wasted man,peace

aye duke for med`s i understand bach...........for for getting high i`ll av mine neat please :D

• Dekay, duke, denots and 4 others like this

#23 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:04 PM

aye duke for med`s i understand bach...........for for getting high i`ll av mine neat please :D

Duke is right in what he says clart what happens is the coconut oil absorbs the concentrate then ya body absorbs the coconut oil much easier than the oil on its own we're most of it passes through you befor it takes affect...

Smoking it kicks ass for getting super stoned super fast for a short period of time. These caps take an hour to come on but last six hours. Both have a place and love in my life but I'm greedy see an I like a lot of bows in my quiver
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

#24 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:11 PM

speak soon

Not if they're any good you won't ;)
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#25 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:17 PM

Duke is right in what he says clart what happens is the coconut oil absorbs the concentrate then ya body absorbs the coconut oil much easier than the oil on its own we're most of it passes through you befor it takes affect...

Smoking it kicks ass for getting super stoned super fast for a short period of time. These caps take an hour to come on but last six hours. Both have a place and love in my life but I'm greedy see an I like a lot of bows in my quiver

ewe cant smoke coconut oil surely :huh:   fuk that bach i`ll av my concentrates neat ......ewe crack on clart ;)

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#26 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:21 PM

Not if they're any good you won't ;)

45 mins now and It's just starting to feel it, Hope your right Missy  :D .

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#27 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:24 PM

i still think its like taking sand to barry island tbh ......... :ph34r:

• duke, denots, Forest and 3 others like this

#28 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:50 PM

no capt mate the whole point of the coconut oil is to get you more stoned the other type of caps bio bombs are the med ones using flax oil and lecithin which makes it the opposite and less stoney,try it buddy you can buy coconut oil in most supermarkets it really does work cos i have had my guinea pigs testing it!peace

• Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 8 others like this

#29 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:52 PM

I'm in.  ;)

Just had a teaspoon of the gunk I cooked up last night.

attachicon.gifDSC_1121.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_1124.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_1127.JPG

imo ewe wanna swallow 1 tenth of that bach :D try 5 spoons full ;)

• duke, Zipp, denots and 3 others like this

#30 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:55 PM

no capt mate the whole point of the coconut oil is to get you more stoned the other type of caps bio bombs are the med ones using flax oil and lecithin which makes it the opposite and less stoney,try it buddy you can buy coconut oil in most supermarkets it really does work cos i have had my guinea pigs testing it!peace

duke i swallowed 25 ml of it in 2 weeks the other week,that was cutt.it done fuk all to me bach.....i was still working and bonging my head off ......maybe i need a holiday abroad cold turkey for a week :lol:  im gonna smash a batch up this week im off ........i wont be cutting mine tho fuk that  :ph34r: 

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Qwiso, Farty bits, Edibles, Canna caps

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.