13 replies to this topic

#1 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:46 PM

A mate of a mate says he uses some commercial smoking mix to make joints. it's said to be non psychoactive and harmless. Does anyone here use it as my pure joints are like a lump hammer sometimes, I have ruined enough parties already, latest one host having a whitey and crashing before 10 o'clock! :(

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 4 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:53 PM

A mate of a mate says he uses some commercial smoking mix to make joints. it's said to be non psychoactive and harmless. Does anyone here use it as my pure joints are like a lump hammer sometimes, I have ruined enough parties already, latest one host having a whitey and crashing before 10 o'clock! :(

idk i been looking for years bud and all the ones ive tried taste like arse!my compromise if you can call it that is i go to a tobacco shop and buy the light hand rolling blend which is as low in tar and nicotine as you can find dont taste to bad only downside is joints keep going out as is very moist stuff,all the herbal mixes taste fecking awful i have found so far so if you find any that are good do tell!peace

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, Slippery and 2 others like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:20 PM

The more expensive, the better they are.

Still find them a bit straw like though. Like herbal cigs.

• The Dude Abides, duke, Slippery and 2 others like this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:38 PM

I tasted that shit on the table in Amsterdam maaaan that's bad. Try find a super fast commercial strain and use that as ya base and put ya top shelf weed on top
  • The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 4 others like this

#5 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:20 AM

cheers guys, I used to use my leaf as a bulking agent, it's not bad if you dry it slowly and carefully, I haven't bothered since I've been growing outdoors though, will save some next year

• The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 3 others like this

#6 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:07 PM

This what I smoke I its in asdas 😆 smooth as fuk in a dooby see 😂
https://www.thebacky...bacco-25g-pouch
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, Lab Rat and 5 others like this

#7 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:37 AM

Nah Cap, i jacked tobacco ten years ago after a 26 year binge, it's totally out of the question.

I was coming down after eating nothing but little squares of paper for days at a festival last time I tried it. Desperate for a smoke, I had some resin  but no pipe or bong, some one sat next to me and started rolling a fag so I cadged a bit from him and rolled me a joint. I enjoyed the first bit and passed it on, should have left it at that!

The joint came back round so, against my better judgement, had some more! Well fuck me, I was coughing, sneezing, throwing up and hiccuping all at the same time, a right fucking mess, on all fours with tears streaming from my eyes, luckily my mate saw the funny side of it, he was also on the floor laughing his head off, tears streaming down his face too. must have looked a real sight to all the "normals" walking by.

That was the last time I will ever put tobacco in my mouth thank you!

#8 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:44 AM

cheers guys, I used to use my leaf as a bulking agent, it's not bad if you dry it slowly and carefully, I haven't bothered since I've been growing outdoors though, will save some next year

I did the same Slip ...but now not smoking anything...just will make edibles or maybe oil I think. Not sure what I will do when my grow finishes .. I'll probably want to have a bong but lungs no good now...might have to save some bud for when you mob come visit me though lol :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Slippery and 2 others like this

#9 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:10 AM

Nah Cap, i jacked tobacco ten years ago after a 26 year binge, it's totally out of the question.

I was coming down after eating nothing but little squares of paper for days at a festival last time I tried it. Desperate for a smoke, I had some resin but no pipe or bong, some one sat next to me and started rolling a fag so I cadged a bit from him and rolled me a joint. I enjoyed the first bit and passed it on, should have left it at that!
The joint came back round so, against my better judgement, had some more! Well fuck me, I was coughing, sneezing, throwing up and hiccuping all at the same time, a right fucking mess, on all fours with tears streaming from my eyes, luckily my mate saw the funny side of it, he was also on the floor laughing his head off, tears streaming down his face too. must have looked a real sight to all the "normals" walking by.
That was the last time I will ever put tobacco in my mouth thank you!

Hahaha I bet it waz drum tobacco a shag or summit....the baccy above ain't like that...it's grown by the Indians bach.and they like a smoke see😂....chemical free jest like my dope....I ain't saying smoke it but it's what I use in doobys .....if it done what it done to ewe....I'd nor smoke it either 😂 but I do like a rolly and a cuppa rosie 😂😂😂 get the pipe out your best bet imo 😂

#10 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

How about growing a cbd just to mix for the occasion :)

The cbd botanics sensi star is good for high cbd and if mixed a bud of that with thc the smoke is more mellow and not gonna kill ya :) keeps you stoned bur on a good level... As hours pass make and stronger ones for a good night kip lol

I use a small bit of Windsor blue one sig to make three joints, I used wife's baca before and three up all over the gaff same as above tears the lot... Like smoking a bloody Malborough red lmao
  • The Dude Abides, weedtroll, duke and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.