As usual, we like your nominations for the following categories:
  • Diary of the year
  • DJ of year
  • Member of the year
  • Mod of year
  • n00b of the year
  • The Wooden Spoon Award
  • Services to Stoned Silliness
Please reply to this thread by midnight on Saturday 7 January with your nominations. (You may nominate yourself.)

New closing date is midnight on the 9th January.

Suggestions for other categories/awards are also welcome :)

There will also be a Bud Of The Year category, the entries for which will be the Bud Of The Month winners from 2016.

A voting thread will then be set up (probably on the 9th) and will run for one week, ending at midnight on Sunday 15th January 2017

Good luck everyone!
  • mellowed, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 22 others like this

#2 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:55 AM

• Diary of the year - Dudes Frog Blog 2016!! - always entertaining, a great read and I love to follow what Dude gets up to. Love him :) :wub:
  • DJ of year - Anonymiss!! for bringing Christmas alive for me  :xmas: :djwithmic:
  • Member of the year - Forest!! for not only being such a funny and nice bloke and he comments on my diary (he found my giraffes!) and he comments on lots of other peeps too and for making those fab TGC key fobs for us all for Christmas!! very kind. onya Forest!! xx :nice: :mr:
  • Mod of year - Dekay!! - he is always interacting with us on shout, does DJ, does comps, keeping order in the place but without a heavy hand. Top stuff!! keeps the show on the road xx :) :hattip: :)
  • n00b of the year - Chew!! - for services to medical cannabis and help to those suffering B)
  • The Wooden Spoon Award -  Hazed Bunny!!! - not because of bad growing or anything but because she deserves a walloping with a wooden spoon every now   :D  :P  :lol: 
  • Services to Stoned Silliness - Captain Beefheart!! - just love his posts - very funny man and I like that he adores Mrs Beef :smoked:
  • Personal appreciation award - Mick!! - for not only being a top grower but being generous and kind hearted and sending me seeds when my black domina carked it, and he also sent a chrissy card and lovely warm socks which arrived day I got out of hospital, onya Mick!  B) 

I might add some more categories and nominations later but this is my top noms for now :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 16 others like this

#3 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:48 PM

• Diary of the year - Chrimbo is here James 2 Scoops. LED,Vid,great yield, regular updates what more do ya want.
  • DJ of year - Kief Kat - Usual quality and frequency.
  • Member of the year - Chew for doing chewy stuff and telling THC admin and owners to shove it up their bottoms.
  • Mod of year - Dukey - Thought he stepped up to plate to manage situations v well on a number of occasions.
  • n00b of the year - Max. I chose dis one cos he is on dat growing shit. :)
  • The Wooden Spoon Award - Me for a variety of reasons, running away in a huff, leaving a tent of autos in dark for 5 days, generally being a miserable shit in 2016.
  • Services to Stoned Silliness - The dude abides. I think i do ok in this category, but the man is off the scale, he is my mentor, i am in awe etc.
  • Cock of the year- Captain Beefheart.. For those of you not familiar with this award, this is a very much complimentary award that is similar to the services to stoned sillyness, but has a bit more mischief, banta, swearing and nutcase attached to it. It is the most prestigious award anywhere imho, including the golden globes.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 15 others like this

#4 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:59 PM

ok i'm making a few picks...because i can...so there :P

Diary of the year:- http://www.t-g-c.nl/...d-zipp-styleee/  http://www.t-g-c.nl/forum/index.php/topic/4924-a-little-bit-higher-downshit-grow/  http://www.t-g-c.nl/forum/index.php/topic/3611-down-at-usibl-pixie-nook/ http://www.t-g-c.nl/forum/index.php/topic/5120-1st-ever-grow/

DJ of year:- dekay, mrs willy

Member of the year:- duke, missy, chew

Mod of year:- jimmi, mellowed

n00b of the year:- dreddyboy, missginger, max, mick, mds, bubonik chronic, labs dexter

The Wooden Spoon Award:- pass (for now)

Services to Stoned Silliness:- mrs willy, budgie (has he fallen off his perch again?)​  

i'm sure there's peeps i've missed out in certain categories but i'm sure they will get included by others :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 9 others like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:54 PM

Diary of the year gotta be duke fir me

Dj not sure because I can't hear it

Member not sure lol nearly been a year my self :) but

My main man @gavin is top man with great patients for an idiot like me and helped for a year or two before going MIA but the guy has brains like that mega mind lol and I miss him (not in a guy way) but it was because of him I stayed on these and this forum.

And

dude abides has kept me absolutely entertained with ask dude

and

slippery tho we had a offy start (I was on me period) he turned out to be a top man with a great head on his shoulder and his outdoor was a pleasure to me eyes and the prezzy too :)

And forest for the key things and the guy who gave away the led not sure his name lol but that guy..

Mod of the year is

duke for liking everything of mine and sending me beans to start my project

and

jimmy lol for never reading the writing but still gave me good advice on few topics plus the beans too :)

Noob of the year gotta be my diary one lmaoo that was a disgrace, but mds (where ever he is) and chew came in with some cleverness

Wooden spoon??!! god knows what that means, only wooden spoon I know is called mwiko I used to get whooped all the time with that lol

Stoned silly there are few.. Dude, swilly, captain (fuk knows what he says half the time but funny), mellowed (especially the commentary thread :rofl:) just remembering makes laugh like fook and dekay lol the later it get the harder he is to understand and funny too

Sorry if I left anyone one I love you all the same and I only been here few months so I'll get to know yaz more.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#6 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:55 PM

Ok having not been a member for very long I'm gonna wing it on my personal experiences with the site and people I've had the great pleasure of getting to know.

Diary of the year.... jimmi2scoops videos outstanding, extremely sensual in all the wrong ways ;) big up the jimmi2scoops....

DJ of the year.... hmmm Someone stands out from the rest for me... he plays my kinda shizzle but can't remember his name grrrrr I'll have to go looking..

Member of the year.... Chew, J18, both of these guys have gone above an beyond to help me out numerous times this year.

Mod of the year.... Has to goto all of you... just look at the peace an harmony all about... anyone would think everyone is smoking ganja or summert...

Noob of the year.... fleur. Not only because she is my significant other but because she has supported my every endeavour ;) oww and she is a noob

Wooden spoon award.... Need to give this a little more thought.

Services to stoned sillyness.... me, capt, dekay, and anyone else who bathes in copious amounts normally more than the average rhino would need to put it on its arse, daily ;)

Couple of the year....

Duke an Tina, for being very kind friendly an very welcoming. Very very glad to of had the privilege of meeting them both this year twice.

MrDekay an the MrsBoss.... made us both feel very welcome when we joined the forum an deeks has continuted to tease the fuk outta me over a certain strain... ever since..

Mrandmrsbeefcakes.. these two are just outright batshit crazy.. love them to bits an cant get enough a their banter..
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 11 others like this

#7 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:19 PM

Hahaaaa dj is smokin soul.... fookin took fleur to remember for me
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#8 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

Diary of the year - Has to be @Petal for me, she's put so much effort into it and it really shows. Lots of information and wonderful pictures too, the irrigation system and her brain deserve a medal.

Plus she's been through a lot this Christmas that she didn't deserve, and could do with a smile.

Dj of the year - I haven't really listened to the radio as of late, so I've only caught a few people play lists.

I'll have to go with my better half, I love the music he plays and whenever it's on it always livens things up.

Member of the year - This is a tough one, there's three people I'd like to nominate please.

Chew - for everything and all the advice he gave to myself and dred, and his great knowledge on the medical uses of the herb and sharing it with each and every one of us.

J18 - for being a complete scollar, and bring a great friend.

Duke and Mrs Tina - even though Tina is not a member, they're two of the most wonderful people I've ever met. Tina is a complete inspiration, and Duke dotes on her and helps her medically. Love to you both, and can't forget giz and fugglet.

Mod of the year - Has to be me old mucka Jimbob Adolf. Feel like I've known him for an age, but haven't. Genuine guy, and always happy to help.

Noob of the year - ermmmm, I'm not entirely sure who's joined since myself. However I believe we should all get an award for making tgc a bigger community and a brighter place (because noobs be awesome).

Wooden spoon award - I have absolutely no clue what an earth this is, but I nominate Mrs deeks because I can :haha:.

services to stoned silliness - Has to be the Capt, I have no clue what he's saying a lot of the time, or what planet he is on but always puts a smile on the boat race.

Couple of the year - It has to be Mr and Mrs Deeks for me, they were probably the first people I spoke to when joining here and they made me feel welcome, hung my coat up and told me to put my shoes in the hall.

They've been having a proper shit time too, with lots of different things and still always manage to smile and have a laugh despite what may be going on in life.

Mrs deeks is an awesome woman and Mr deeks an awesome man, they're great together and make me smile.

That's all for now me thinks.

Edited by Missginger, 29 December 2016 - 02:54 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 12 others like this

#9 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:14 PM

even though Tina is not a member

Yes she is :)

post-7-0-92974800-1483024506.png

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#10 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:26 PM

Yes she is :)

post-7-0-92974800-1483024506.png

Oh. Thanks missy.

Wish I could navigate here as you do, I don't have a clue. :haha:
  • The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 7 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.