• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#11 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:30 PM

tinas shy and she dont even post on facebook much i have tried but she didnt get on at all well with tapatalk and i have yet to convince her to try the new mobile app thingy i keep trying though even told her about the womens lounge but no she is a shy creature,never used to be!

my nominations need more thinking about first and another spliff or 3,peace

• The Dude Abides, Petal, Sprink and 4 others like this

#12 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:04 PM

• Diary of the year - I'm undecided and have been a bit a bit slack lately!

• DJ of year - I don't listen to the radio often but have caught Dred a few times so he gets my vote

• Member of the year -Anonymiss, for making mixcloud widgets possible :)

• Mod of year - Duke for me. Not only for his efforts around here but all the medi help he gives to others.

• n00b of the year - Dreddyboy, coz i love him and regard him as a good friend x & also Marc as his remarks crack me up :)

• The Wooden Spoon Award - undecided

• Services to Stoned Silliness - Captain Beef. I have to run his posts through google translate! A really nice, funny guy who makes me laugh :) 

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#13 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:16 PM

Top Woman Award - Mrs Deeks!! - awesome woman and she connects with all of us gals, always got a good word to say, includes everyone in conversation...Good woman! :wub: B)

Life of the Party Award - MissGinger!! -  an amazing young woman with loads of personality and pizzaz and can go head to head in combat!  :lol:  :ph34r:  :) 

Have a go Award - WahWah!! - for not being backwards in coming forwards - will take it to the mon! :lol:  :P ;)

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#14 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:25 PM

Top Woman Award - Mrs Deeks!! - awesome woman and she connects with all of us gals, always got a good word to say, includes everyone in conversation...Good woman! :wub: B)
Life of the Party Award - MissGinger!! -  an amazing young woman with loads of personality and pizzaz and can go head to head in combat!  :lol:  :ph34r:  :) 
Have a go Award - WahWah!! - for not being backwards in coming forwards - will take it to the mon! :lol:  :P ;)

Nice, but that green is quite hard to read on the light skin ;)
  • Petal, Sprink, Zephyr and 2 others like this

#15 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:28 PM

Nice, but that green is quite hard to read on the light skin ;)

fixed! (at least this post but too late to edit first one) :)

• The Dude Abides, Zephyr, Dex and 1 other like this

#16 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:47 PM

aw i cant  pick! i want every one to win :wub:

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 7 others like this

#17 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:59 PM

Oooh Oooh well done @Petal good ones. I'm going to steal them...

Top woman award - Mrs beef, it has to be. I've known her the longest, she welcomed me to the other place with open arms and here too.

Shes a truly top woman, always there for a chat and is hardly ever negative no matter what you tell her she can find a positive in almost anything. Wise woman.

life of the party I have two for this..

The Dude for brining so much enjoyment and silliness to the forum. Mon the slippers.

Mrs swilly because without this he/she we wouldn't be here and he/she is pretty silly too.

Have a go award - Anonymiss, because she's always there to help you. She's always on hand to fix things or tell you how to do something or give you the information you need, even if she has to search for it.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#18 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:21 PM

Some fabulous nominations so far, I agree with all of them, gonna be tough when it comes to the vote.

Can I just add.

SLIPPER SHOT OF THE YEAR award and nominate Petal for her shot from the hospital bed, above and beyond the call of duty I reckon.

Keep the nominations coming folks, don't want anyone to feel left out, so many good members on here.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#19 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:25 PM

Some fabulous nominations so far, I agree with all of them, gonna be tough when it comes to the vote.

Can I just add.

SLIPPER SHOT OF THE YEAR award and nominate Petal for her shot from the hospital bed, above and beyond the call of duty I reckon.

Keep the nominations coming folks, don't want anyone to feel left out, so many good members on here.

All good things

TDA

:rofl1: hahahaa...oh dear, cheers Dude :lol:

• The Dude Abides, duke, Sprink and 4 others like this

#20 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:38 PM

ok i'm making a few picks...because i can...so there :P

People should be aware that when it comes to the voting, everyone will get to pick one choice in each category

eta: I'm not singling you out here, Soul, but yours was a convenient post to quote for context :)
  • smokin soul, duke, Sprink and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.