4 replies to this topic

#1 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

2017 has started with the shocking death of Franco Loja, the master breeder from Strain Hunters.

In the hope to expand his knowledge around cannabis to treat malaria in the Congo, Franco sadly passed away on 2nd January 2017 at the age of 42 from what has been reported as cerebral malaria. Our condolences go our to his family and friends at this sad time.

Franco Loja, Strain Hunter – May 20, 1974 to January 2, 2017.

New Seed Additions – you can see the full list here

White Critical Express is a White Widow, Critical Mass and a Secret Hybrid cross. Being an “Express” plant it has a very short flowering period of just 45-48 days. Ideal for SCROG and with a THC of 21% this is a strain to be enjoyed by all with its balanced Indica/Sativa effect.

A Cali Kush and Big Bomb mix gives this Kush Bomb a 20-25% THC content and a taste of diesel fuel with a citrus kick. With production of 600-700 gr/m2 its a monster yielder that will blow you away!

From the most talked about strains of recent times, Gorilla Glue #4 along with THC Bomb has delivered Gorilla Bomb. The result is a spectacular plant that will very quickly stick you to the couch! It has a 25% THC content, is Sativa dominant and a relatively short flowering period of 9-10 weeks.

An explosion of tastes and cherry flavours can be expected from this Indica Dominant cross of Big Bomb and a unique and fruity mother.  Think summer fruits with a classic skunk undertone.

Ideal for commercial growers and those wanting large yields without compromising on quality, Cherry Bomb can produce 600-650 gr/m2 with an 8-10 week flowering time.

Powerful enough to blow you away, Cluster Bomb is a Sensi Skunk #1 and Cinderella 99 mix which was then crossed with the exquisite Bomb #1. With a beautiful smoke, a rich skunk aroma with hints of strawberries and orange it has a long lasting, intense effect retaining the Cinderella’s cerebral and psychoactive traits.

Back In Stock – You can see all recently added stock here

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, marque08 and 2 others like this

#2 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:09 PM

Hi Herbies.

I hope I am asking in the right thread as the I would really like to order some seeds from you but first if you could help calm my paranoia to shipping seeds to South Africa.

Seeds are illegal in SA and with that in mind what kind of stealth shipping options do you provide and what is your interception ratio by customs in SA?

On another note it is a damn shame to hear the news about Franco....  The first pack of seeds I ever bought were from GHSC one of their colour coded indica/sativa mix packs.  He will always be remembered!

• Dekay, duke and Dex like this

#3 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

Hi Herbies.

I hope I am asking in the right thread as the I would really like to order some seeds from you but first if you could help calm my paranoia to shipping seeds to South Africa.

Seeds are illegal in SA and with that in mind what kind of stealth shipping options do you provide and what is your interception ratio by customs in SA?

On another note it is a damn shame to hear the news about Franco....  The first pack of seeds I ever bought were from GHSC one of their colour coded indica/sativa mix packs.  He will always be remembered!

Hi Charnel

You can find all of our shipping costs etc at http://www.herbieshe...op.com/shipping however,  unfortunately we do not ship to South Africa at the moment. 

• Dekay, duke, Dex and 1 other like this

#4 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:11 PM

Hi Charnel

You can find all of our shipping costs etc at http://www.herbieshe...op.com/shipping however,  unfortunately we do not ship to South Africa at the moment. 

Thanks for your prompt response. 

• Dekay, duke, Herbies and 1 other like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:33 AM

Hey herbies just thought I'd say hi and loving the new order payment method I think it's easier :D

Keep up the good work buddy all the best for 2017 :)
  • Dekay, duke and Herbies like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.