138 replies to this topic

#1 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:07 PM

Right welcome along to my straight back in the saddle grow.

Hopefully i wont have a load of plod invading chez Chronic this time and not have to abort  :D

Iv gone for  chem city blues by memphisto genetics

a lil blurb from herbies...

Mephisto Genetics Chem City Blues Autoflowering Feminised Seeds Info
Auto Blues is a project to put Mephisto Genetics favourite ever strain, ‘The blues’ into Auto format.

The blues or pukkas as it's known locally, was a strain they knew very well. Although little known outside of the U.K. The strain has been around since the early 90’s, and Mephisto Genetics believe is a sister to the now famous U.K exodus cheese.

The growth structure, flower formation, leaf type, and smell in Veg, is identical. However when the Blues is flowered, it is intensely smelly, but with a fruity edge as opposed to cheesy. It makes your taste buds tingle and is powerful, it raises the hairs on your arms and if you’re not careful will completely zombify you.

They crossed it to their Purple Indica breeding auto, and there began the fun process of working the strain into an automatic. The F3’s displayed frequent purple phenotypes, Mephisto Genetics have chosen to mostly breed to the Green Phenotypes as they more closely match the mother Photoperiod.

She has tight internodes, and can form long colas. Will branch well and excel in growth if given the space. This variety is another stinker, so take care with odour control for your safety. They plan to do further breeding work involving U.K strains and will use this as a base. Auto Blues was tested by alpha-cat (www.alpha-cat.org) and the results were 17.5% thc.

...so they sound pretty good to me,and i was always a lover of pukka blues back in the day so why the fuck not :D

iv also popped a freebie auto ak which i may have accidently kneeled on and half squished so it my be a non starter :lol: ,and finally my first (indoor)

photo period,a green crack by humboldt that im gunna keep in the corner and try keep small till the auto/autos finish doing there thang.

Cheers BC

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

#2 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

Nice one mate. I'll tag along :)
  • duke, Zipp, Dex and 2 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

hi bubs they sound and look good i will get around to them one day till then i shall follow along good luck and may you have smooth sailing this voyage,peace

• Dekay, Zipp, Dex and 2 others like this

#4 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:50 PM

Good on you BC, straight back on it, best of luck amigo.

Don't forget the slipper shots, subbed.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

You know it makes sense @ Bubonik Chronic jumping back in. Good luck with it m8. :)

• duke, Zipp, Bubonik Chronic and 1 other like this

#6 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:08 PM

Nice one mate. I'll tag along :)

hi bubs they sound and look good i will get around to them one day till then i shall follow along good luck and may you have smooth sailing this voyage,peace

Good on you BC, straight back on it, best of luck amigo.

Don't forget the slipper shots, subbed.

All good things

TDA

You know it makes sense @ Bubonik Chronic jumping back in. Good luck with it m8. :)

Cheers lads, iv got a good feeling in my waters about this one ;) .

any suggestions on keeping the photo small,ideally id like to keep it in the 1l pot till i chop the autos and keep it as a bonsi till iv got the space to scrog it :)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

I just leave then in a small pot and maybne pot up once into a 2ltr pot if needs be, but i do it most grows so basically i use small pots and wait till plant rea\ches height of my small veg cab, i then top it right back and repeat, if they get out of hand and after 6 or 7 weeks under t-5 they do no matter how many times i top it eventually go tits up and is too big for the small veg cupboard so i then stick it in another cupboard thats got height and any in my house works but boiler room is it atmo and stick it under a household cfl bulb clip on type light till im ready to add them to bigger flowering room. But just using a household cfl will keep it well small and sow its growth, but i like to try and train it for loadsa tops under t-5 as much as i can before it goes in my bigger room, it just knocks weeks of my grows. I`m a bit of a prepper on weed plant section for next grow.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 3 others like this

#8 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:53 AM

well it sounds sweet on paper lets see it rock bach............i`ll be slinging the popcorn from up the back see ;)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 3 others like this

#9 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:24 PM

mmm looking forward to this one BC lol seen good things from mephisto seeds mate B)

what size of pot are you going to do her in  :D :D

• Budgie, Dex, Bubonik Chronic and 1 other like this

#10 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:24 PM

I just leave then in a small pot and maybne pot up once into a 2ltr pot if needs be, but i do it most grows so basically i use small pots and wait till plant rea\ches height of my small veg cab, i then top it right back and repeat, if they get out of hand and after 6 or 7 weeks under t-5 they do no matter how many times i top it eventually go tits up and is too big for the small veg cupboard so i then stick it in another cupboard thats got height and any in my house works but boiler room is it atmo and stick it under a household cfl bulb clip on type light till im ready to add them to bigger flowering room. But just using a household cfl will keep it well small and sow its growth, but i like to try and train it for loadsa tops under t-5 as much as i can before it goes in my bigger room, it just knocks weeks of my grows. I`m a bit of a prepper on weed plant section for next grow.

iv knocked a little seedling/veg box up out of a bit of left over insulation board and stuck a 300w dual cfl that was going spare  :smoked:

well it sounds sweet on paper lets see it rock bach............i`ll be slinging the popcorn from up the back see ;)

cheers dude  ;)

mmm looking forward to this one BC lol seen good things from mephisto seeds mate B)

what size of pot are you going to do her in  :D :D

Straight in a 11l pot of pm supreme and perlite under a 250w hps  :)

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 9 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.