• duke and Bubonik Chronic like this

#62 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

Sorta could be calcium def on bigger one yes, but im not sure, it looks like it and it doesn`t to me 50/50 lol, not much help their, fuck knows on other but as duke said foliar feeding works a treat, i`d maybe start feeding the bigger one as well,. its looking lighter and getting defs, well its saying feed me int it.

I saw you say in Chatbox about fancying a pop at growing in coco but your not happy with x 2 feeds daily, well feeding/soaking the pots once daily is ample and  more than enough for a fully grown plant unless you feel urge for more, i just thought i`d mention that and if they`re in nice sized bigger pots then you would get away with every few days. I`ve not fead my current grow daily yet but every 48hours in small 7 litre pots, but obviously in those pots its gonna be daily pretty soon probably 3weeks into 12/12, but i more so let them be cus i been rough, but yes you get my drift i`m sure m8.

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

#63 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

Sorta could be calcium def on bigger one yes, but im not sure, it looks like it and it doesn`t to me 50/50 lol, not much help their, fuck knows on other but as duke said foliar feeding works a treat, i`d maybe start feeding the bigger one as well,. its looking lighter and getting defs, well its saying feed me int it.

I saw you say in Chatbox about fancying a pop at growing in coco but your not happy with x 2 feeds daily, well feeding/soaking the pots once daily is ample and more than enough for a fully grown plant unless you feel urge for more, i just thought i`d mention that and if they`re in nice sized bigger pots then you would get away with every few days. I`ve not fead my current grow daily yet but every 48hours in small 7 litre pots, but obviously in those pots its gonna be daily pretty soon probably 3weeks into 12/12, but i more so let them be cus i been rough, but yes you get my drift i`m sure m8.

I its a bit weird init,I think its just gunna beask a case of introduce a bit of grow nutes and suck it n see.As far as coco goes I think I will giv it a go on possibly the nxt grow iv just got to get my head around ph and ec readings and obviously buy all the kit for it.
Cheers for the input mate and hope ya feelin better(personally I think its summat to do with them weird pink sausages thas been eating lol)
Cheers BC
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#64 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:31 PM

Mate theirs much easier ways to grow in coco without EC pens, ok you need a PH pen but then again do you, my best mate has grown in coco as long as myself and never used either, he does ok, but it generally depends on your ferts does that as to what ph is set at, by how much you add, but in a soft water area 2 to 2.5 ml of canna AnB is usually in the PH range. But yes just start on lows doses and up it till your at 2.5 ml when fully grown right to chop, sweet. :D Anyhow you know where i am so just shout if you need a hand if you go down that route in future. :)

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

#65 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

Check this guys grow out, he smashed it good style on his first gvrow with coco a\nd just a PH pen. http://www.t-g-c.nl/...13s-blue-venom/

• Dekay, duke, Bubonik Chronic and 1 other like this

#66 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

Check this guys grow out, he smashed it good style on his first gvrow with coco a\nd just a PH pen. http://www.t-g-c.nl/...13s-blue-venom/

Cheers pal I shall have a read
  • 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 1 other like this

#67 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

Just a quick one today,more of a reference for myself than owt else.
I started training the blues tonight and got her well and truly bent over like the dirty bitch that she is.I also liberally drenched all of em with a grow folier feed and started grow and bio silicon in with there water aswell as per @duke s advice.
I'll leave off the updates for a week or so now ,I just like to see the growth ya get when ya start lsting em.
Any way iv left em buzzing to some oldskool gabba by the way of a top notch dj clarkee set
Cheers BC

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#68 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:30 PM

she's comeing on bc  , nice one buddie just dont be to rough with her lol :P:D :D

• duke, Bubonik Chronic, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#69 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

she's comeing on bc , nice one buddie just dont be to rough with her lol :P , :D :D

Shes loves it mate,iv got some honey and tape on standbye incase owt goes snap.iv just gone up to check my temp and she reaching from a few random places so all good.
  • Dekay, duke, Zipp and 1 other like this

#70 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

It sorta looks a bit shitty does that plant BC lol, probably and might be the training making it look all ugly and all over the place. :)

• Dekay, duke, Bubonik Chronic and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.