45 replies to this topic

#11 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:40 PM

Yes i use those in my spliffs most of the time, like 5 boxes a quid from £land

I'm not gonna smoke anything for a while Jimmi but if things go OK I'll treat myself to a neat spliff cos I love that burning feeling in the lungs, don't think I'll be using filters though.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 2 others like this

#12 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

Nice one Zipp, after 2 years you must nearly be over it, they say your never a non smoker just an ex smoker once you've been addicted, well done amigo.

Happy new year to you and family as well.

All good things

TDA

ive no intrest in smokeing now dude but i do enjoy a neat spliff now and again myself lol :D :D

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Petal and 1 other like this

#13 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:54 PM

here's a pic of my leftover e-cigs, cases and juice cartridges left over after quitting. what a waste! but I haven't been able to get rid of them just in case.

[attachment=50850:20170105_0517131.jpg]

like you said Dude, they are heavy aren't they? can't just have one hanging out the mouth, needs support!! lolol

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 2 others like this

#14 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:01 PM

ive no intrest in smokeing now dude but i do enjoy a neat spliff now and again myself lol :D :D

I'll look forward to doing the same in a month or so Zipp.

On another note my farts have got much smellier since I packed up, far out man, not done a really smelly fart for ages.

Could be my sense of smell has improved since I quit, or the Brussels sprouts have just kicked in, been eating them for days now.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, Zipp, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#15 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:31 PM

here's a pic of my leftover e-cigs, cases and juice cartridges left over after quitting. what a waste! but I haven't been able to get rid of them just in case.

attachicon.gif20170105_0517131.jpg

like you said Dude, they are heavy aren't they? can't just have one hanging out the mouth, needs support!! lolol

Mine are just like that Petal, didn't go for the flavours though, tobacco flavoured are mine, horrible tobacco.

I was wondering about re-cycling them, seems a waste to throw them in the landfill bin, think they're made of brass, feel more like lead.

Dude, just wait till your sense of taste returns!

Ah man, the dog's farts are gonna be heaven on them taste buds of yours.

Not got a dog Marc but I'm looking forward to chewing on the mummified cat's leg when I get back to France, I'm sure it will taste as good as it looks.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, Petal and Zephyr like this

#16 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:12 PM

Good luck, im trying again again again soon, hopefully i will stick at it this time, i have an awful habit of breaking ecigs :(

• Dekay, The Dude Abides and Petal like this

#17 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:41 AM

I only smoking coz she does, I have to spend money on somethng I give up does not sit right but I gave up before with grand theft auto and being stoned and using a vape, she started again and well it makes it harder so I did too but I will join you after weekend :)

• The Dude Abides, W.S and Petal like this

#18 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:34 AM

ive never even considered it yet,i lives for a smoke myself + the odd beer i do like my pipe an awful lot to,good luck dude bach in your task :D

• The Dude Abides, W.S, Petal and 1 other like this

#19 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:46 AM

The hardest days are at the start @The Dude Abides I quit after 26 years by the "never put a burning ciggarette in your mouth again" method, it's completely foolproof!

I read Allen Carrs book and, better I thought, "How to stop smoking and stay stopped" https://www.amazon.c...topped for good

It seems like a mountain to climb but it gets easier, then youu will reap the rewards soon, smell, taste, extra lung capacity and the overwhelming feeling of emancipation from a dangerous, expensive, smelly and deadly (as well as pointless!) addiction.

The nicotine addiction is easy, it only takes a couple of days to kick, the difficult part is the mind trap associated with it, that takes around 4- 6 weeks. I can remember one night going to bed thinking " wow, I didn't think about fags all day today!"

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#20 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

Don't know if you've read Allen Carrs (not the big toothed annoying prick off the idiot lantern) books about giving up?

Heard a lot of people who've quit mention them, so I decided to have a look and have just read his book on controlling your alcohol intake. 

Very interesting stuff.

I haven't had a drink since.

I only finished the book last night, so will probably be pissed within the hour.

Good luck.

:)

i read that smoking one as well, it was great while reading it (i had all the answers) he just points out what you already know but try not to think about , i finsihed the book felt good about giving up for a day then it fads from the mind as your brain tricks you in to getting your fix,

im in same boat, smoked since age of 12    and 20 to 30 a day , tried patches, ecigs,  even making my own flavors as the baccy ones are all pants that ive tried , i found once you get it in your ed that they dont taste like fags and never will you are able to get on  with ecigs,

i nearly did quit it 2015 but started back on the roll ups krimbo 2015 ,    ive got copd so you would think that ive got the best reason to quit , but im so weak where fags are concerned

ive promised my self i will do it this year , good luck dude

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.