#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

Here is good video if you like

And this is flat earth one which has pretty good explanation if you have an hour but cancer one I must watch ^^

Don't ask no questions
  • mellowed, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#2 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:58 PM

Cancer is a man made disease. The historians have done numerous experiments including on the dead, to determine if cancer was present when they died and it wasnt.

Me- i think its due to some of the shit they put inito processed food.

• 2scoops, duke, Petal and 4 others like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:17 PM

Cancer is a man made disease. The historians have done numerous experiments including on the dead, to determine if cancer was present when they died and it wasnt.

Could be buddy who knows, could be the food could be the new vaccinations they offer lots of reasons.. But that video has some interesting ways to combat or reduce chances of cells growing :)
  • duke, Dutchy, bigbadbillybob and 1 other like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:19 PM

It makes you think about it doesn`t it.

• duke, Dex, bigbadbillybob and 1 other like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:20 PM

Their would be many more peeps dead than not if it wasn`t for modern day medicine and vaccines is my thoughts Dex.

• duke, Dex, DreDdYBoY and 3 others like this

#6 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

Their would be many more peeps dead than not if it wasn`t for modern day medicine and vaccines is my thoughts Dex.

There would also be more survivors if it wasn't for modern day medicine.

Cancer is produced by our bodies and our bodies can heal it too given the right tools.

Fact is, our food and life style is the biggest cause of cancer.

The SAD ( Standard American diet) is a diet consisting of:

High in non-organic animal fats (hormone injected, poor quality feed, etc.)
High in unhealthy fats (saturated fats, trans fats, hydrogenated fats, etc.)
High in processed foods (snacks, chips, artificial flavors, preservatives, etc.)
Low in fiber
Low in complex carbs
Low in plant based foods

Here's one example. Omega 6 and omega 3 should be consumed in an equal ratio. Omega 6 causes inflammation whilst omega 3 reduces it.

Average joes ratio of omega 6 & 3 is 20:1

Google death starts in the colon

There's two old sayings...

You are what you eat.

Let food be thy medicine

Also have a read of this....

http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com

• 2scoops, fairy, Dex and 2 others like this

#7 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:07 PM

You are what you eat.

If that's true then I'm fast, cheap, and easy ;)
  • Mrs Willy, smokin soul, KiefKat and 10 others like this

#8 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:10 PM

Most of these illnesses are made by us trying to vaccinate something. Some are genuine illnesses probably by nature but all viruses are labs jobby

Example is one of recently few years back in Brazil they develop new breed of mosquitoes.. These mosquitoes kill the malaria carrying mosquito..

And it's was tested as safe and was used in the slums of Brazil

What's the biggest illness in south America that started with some Brasilians lol zika virus

Amazingly it hit Africa too back in the days buts it's by mosquitoes that carry it. . My ars... they released few bunch of those mosquitoes.

Most of illnesses are made by man in a lab. (not me I experiment with plant's).. . All sorts of illnesses now buddy

Idiots like these ina labs can be the cause of most illnesses breeding the other stuff

Some vaccinations do help my grand mother had small pox when she was born and survived :) bad ars so I do believe in some but all these new ones next level shit
  • Budgie, 2scoops, rasputin and 1 other like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:12 PM

No way Chew that`s rubbish, without modern medicine the world would be alot less populated. Lets take Africa where access to modern meds is hard to come by and virtually none exsistent in parts, just look at the death rates and average age of death in these areas compared to ours in UK where we have access to meds in abundance, ok death rates and ages don`t tell us everything but you can bet your bottom dollar if they had access to modern meds like we do, death rates and avarage ages would for sure rise over their in these areas and i`m gonna say that`s gotta be a fact for sure, although we`ll never know for sure cus they just get shit on by western societies over their. :)  Another example is myself, i`d be dead without modern medicine as would quite a few other peeps i know, thats total rubbish that is imho mukka, im not having it. :)

• The Dude Abides, marque08, Petal and 5 others like this

#10 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:23 PM

death rates and ages don`t tell us everything

Another useful indicator to add to the mix might be the disability-adjusted life year (DALY), which "is a measure of overall disease burden, expressed as the number of years lost due to ill-health, disability or early death" and "extends the concept of potential years of life lost due to premature death... to include equivalent years of 'healthy' life lost by virtue of being in states of poor health or disability." -- Wiki
  • 2scoops, Petal, Dex and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.