103 replies to this topic

#11 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

No way Chew that`s rubbish, without modern medicine the world would be alot less populated. Lets take Africa where access to modern meds is hard to come by and virtually none exsistent in parts, just look at the death rates and average age of death in these areas compared to ours in UK where we have access to meds in abundance, ok death rates and ages don`t tell us everything but you can bet your bottom dollar if they had access to modern meds like we do, death rates and avarage ages would for sure rise over their in these areas and i`m gonna say that`s gotta be a fact for sure, although we`ll never know for sure cus they just get shit on by western societies over their. :)  Another example is myself, i`d be dead without modern medicine as would quite a few other peeps i know, thats total rubbish that is imho mukka, im not having it. :)

You've got me all wrong here Jimmi. Im not saying we don't it.

We need "most" modern day meds as our food and drink is laced with shit! They dont want us to be healthy, they can't make money that way.

My point is, modern day medicine such as chemotherapy kill more peaple than it cures. Chemo doesn't kill cancer stem cells. It makes them tougher. Chemo causes secondary cancer, that's not my opinion, it's science! Treat cancer with meds that cause cancer, really?!

Cancer treatment is a business, that's all. No oncologist out there give a fuck about what you eat, drink or anything. They tell you if you don't take their treatment, you're as good as dead.

Most sickness is caused by some kind of deficiency and thats because of today's food and drink. We need proper food, a balanced diet, not man made pills to cover the issue that have so many nasty side effects and in some cases, can cause way more problems than you start out with.

I'm not saying pharma drugs are all shit but its a fact that most illness can be sorted with the correct diet.

Other countries have 1/2 the cancer rate as the west. They dont eat processed foods. They live off the land.

It's not total rubbish. 

• 2scoops, marque08, Petal and 4 others like this

#12 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

Keeping good body ph will keep you off nearly all illnesses and keep your body and immune system strong... We raised eating allot of fresh stuff fresh juice that the fruit we picked from the garden and such my grandparents are in 80s-90s lol my granny walks faster than me now that's how crazy healthy they are.

We choose the processed stuff because of upbringing and because of laziness.. Look at this place
http://www.wendyweit...ty-village.html

They farm their own food and live in open clean fresh air :)... Maintaining good body ph through eating fruits and vegetables daily goes a very long way for the body and you will have less chances of diseases... Like plants keep em healthy and they will have nothing wrong and less insects attack.

Hahaha great minds chew I just seen your post.
  • 2scoops, Petal, Slippery and 2 others like this

#13 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

Yes i here you on chemo and cancers Chew i sorta went off topic a bit, typical me that and i just put meds in general into the topic as a whole,

Am i right in thinking chemo kills lots more during first 3 months of treatment ? but also if you survive that you gotta chance to get rid of it, problem you got their though is i also read cancer can come back with a vengence after lets say you`ve beaten it with chemo, but your fucked 2nd go cus chemo has killed all good stuff in your body too, so your immune system struggles to cope cus its weak as piss. I`m nearly sure i read summink along those lines recently, it might have been a link someone added

• Petal, Dex, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#14 Funky

Funky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

From wikipedia:
The earliest known descriptions of cancer appear in several papyri from Ancient Egypt. The Edwin Smith Papyrus was written around 1600 BC (possibly a fragmentary copy of a text from 2500 BC) and contains a description of cancer, as well as a procedure to remove breast tumours by cauterization. It wryly observed that the disease has no treatment.[1]

Hippocrates (ca. 460 BC – ca. 370 BC) described several kinds of cancer, referring to them by the term karkinos (carcinos), the Greek word for crab or crayfish, as well as carcinoma.[2] This comes from the appearance of the cut surface of a solid malignant tumour, with "the veins stretched on all sides as the animal the crab has its feet, whence it derives its name".[3] Since it was against Greek tradition to open the body, Hippocrates only described and made drawings of outwardly visible tumors on the skin, nose, and breasts. Treatment was based on the humor theory of four bodily fluids (black and yellow bile, blood, and phlegm). According to the patient's humor, treatment consisted of diet, blood-letting, and/or laxatives. Celsus (ca. 25 BC - 50 AD) translated karkinos into cancer, the Latin word for crab or crayfish.

In the 2nd century AD, the Greek physician Galen used oncos (Greek for swelling) to describe all tumours, reserving Hippocrates' term carcinos for malignant tumours. Galen also used the suffix -oma to indicate cancerous lesions. It is from Galen's usage that we derive the modern word oncology.[4]

Through the centuries it was discovered that cancer could occur anywhere in the body, but Hippocrates' humor-theory based treatment remained popular until the 19th century with the discovery of cells.

The reason cancer rates have gone up is because people are living longer and the body's own protection against producing cancerous cells ages and becomes less effective. The reason people are living longer is that they are not dying of diseases that we can now cure or vaccinate against. Modern medicine isn't perfect but it has helped a lot of people live a lot longer.
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Petal and 4 others like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:00 PM

Oh and another question @Chew & @Labs Dexter If you got Cancer and the  main man at hospital you see said you needed Chemo and without it you`ll die but theirs a good chance we can get rid of it with Chemo, knoiwing what you know would you take his advice and go with Chemo, weed oil or would a mix of both possibly help out. Same question applies to anyone who reads this. So it`s would you put your faith in Doctors or Canna meds ? Just be interersting to see what peeps would do in a real shitty life or death situation me thinks. :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Slippery and 3 others like this

#16 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

From wikipedia:

The reason cancer rates have gone up is because people are living longer and the body's own protection against producing cancerous cells ages and becomes less effective. 

Utter nonsense.

Cancer rates have risen because of our diet and lifestyle. We may live longer due to modern meds masking the issues, but if we had proper food, we would still be living longer but with less pharma drugs

• duke, Petal, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#17 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:08 PM

Oh and another question @Chew & @Labs Dexter If you got Cancer and the  main man at hospital you see said you needed Chemo and without it you`ll die but theirs a good chance we can get rid of it with Chemo, knoiwing what you know would you take his advice and go with Chemo, weed oil or would a mix of both possibly help out. Same question applies to anyone who reads this. So it`s would you put your faith in Doctors or Canna meds ? Just be interersting to see what peeps would do in a real shitty life or death situation me thinks. :)

No way would i have chemo.

My mate had 5 months of chemo. It done sweet fuck all aside from ruin his last 5 months of his life. If the day comes, a strict diet of raw veg etc and CO will be my choice. 

3 others i know who had chemo, all dead.

• 2scoops, duke, Petal and 4 others like this

#18 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

Oh and another question @Chew & @Labs Dexter If you got Cancer and the main man at hospital you see said you needed Chemo and without it you`ll die but theirs a good chance we can get rid of it with Chemo, knoiwing what you know would you take his advice and go with Chemo, weed oil or would a mix of both possibly help out. Same question applies to anyone who reads this. So it`s would you put your faith in Doctors or Canna meds ? Just be interersting to see what peeps would do in a real shitty life or death situation me thinks. :)

I would refuse chemo, just because everyone dies from that I have known.. Recently an aunt..

I would go with weed and the best diet,

I'm on a mission to change our diet at home :D... Kids hardly get I'll and I like it that way too schools don't fookin help lol.

But my answer would be like dre said in fuk the police..

Me turning to the the wife saying ;baby I got something to say

The wife looks at like... What's up love

Me looking at the doctor saying.. "fuk the chemo".. I'd cap those words but it's not allowed lol
  • 2scoops, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#19 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:43 PM

hi jimmi myself i dont think would do chemo if its my time its my time and imo suffering on passed a certain point seems wrong and cruel to those who have to care for you,but in my little experience and seeing bud buddies posts it seems the best results with some cancer types has been a chemo/cannabis oil combo.

but the fact that certain cancer types can be made worse by cannabinoids and until proper testing gets carried out i allways feel a little unsure telling folk to use the oil and not chemo its there life and choice after all,but no not for me,peace

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Slippery and 4 others like this

#20 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:54 PM

I have never, and will never advise anyone to refuse chemo. Like you say Duke, their choice. Chemo is poison, it destroys your immune system  and cancer has a habit of coming back double pissed after  treatment and the all clear given.

CO is not a magic bullet. I believe food is the real answer and CO to assist. Lifestyle changes have to be made. Our bodies are not designed to run on our fast, shit, processed foods. We are starving our bodies of the correct nutrients etc.

Anyone ever heard of the Hoxsey Clinic? 

• 2scoops, duke, Dex and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.