103 replies to this topic

#21 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

but the fact that certain cancer types can be made worse by cannabinoids and until proper testing gets carried out i allways feel a little unsure telling folk to use the oil and not chemo its there life and choice after all,but no not for me,peace

I didnt know that thx. :)

• duke, Dex, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#22 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

Chemo, No way! Saw my sister and mother go through it, its barbarous and ridiculous, years to come they will see it that way. While I respect the medical profession as individuals, Chucking toxins into the body or pelting radiation through it is the best we can come up!!

Saw a Horizon programme by Dr Micheal Mosley last year ( studying old age/illness) bunch of pymgy types somewhere sunnyish (peru.chile, somewhere like that) all living to like really really old, no cancers or heart disease, smoked like chimneys , drank like fish and had unhealthy diets.    

Traced it to a particular substance in their bodies, a genetic mutation thing, that hormone/chemical kept them protected. Same stuff is created when you do the 5:2 fast and limit your calorofic intake for 2 days to 500 cal max, the body thinks its going to go into hunger mode so it starts shifting damaged, dead and difficult cells out the body before the good ones in prep for hunger.   Sounds biological and evolutionary sensible to me. 

We drink shit, eat shit, breathe shit, watch shit,worry about shit so its not surprising shit happens 

I'll take the oil , at the least its pain relief, and perhaps a bit of nature therapy outdoors with a log cabin approach, and enjoy my days, no funeral, bodies going to medical science, told my daughter to spend the funeral money on a holiday abroad,, its not the days in your life its the life in your days :)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#23 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:46 PM

the fact that certain cancer types can be made worse by cannabinoids

Have you read an actual study on this Duke ?

I appreciate that CO will not always work, but actually making it worse, I would be interested in reading it.
  • 2scoops, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#24 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

I would use Co to keep me happy till I die.. Pain Wise I don't think it can worse than bad days I have with me disks and hip and the other things I had experienced.. With canna I can be happy think happy and hopefully die with a big fat grin and spliff..

I know only cure for anything is like chew said healthy living and healthy thinking as well helps keeping those white hairs and wrinkles at bay ;) ya get meh
  • 2scoops, duke, Slippery and 3 others like this

#25 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

Have you read an actual study on this Duke ?

I appreciate that CO will not always work, but actually making it worse, I would be interested in reading it.

i think it was on skunkpharma that some types of lung cancer grew faster in vetro once cannabinoids are added,i shall have a look for the link but tbh i read so much but only trust info from bud buddies or skunkpharma or pubmed as graywolf really has masses of knowledge and is a most helpful person,it did surprise me when i read it,i be back,peace

• 2scoops, Petal, Dex and 3 others like this

#26 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

@Chew  here you go and i think theres a few links on right side of the page,

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/15026328

• 2scoops, Petal, Dex and 3 others like this

#27 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:32 PM

@Chew here you go and i think theres a few links on right side of the page,
https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/15026328

That's a valuable find Duke, nice one. How very strange though, but interesting...
  • duke, Dex and Cheeseman like this

#28 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

cheese and marmalade on toast.

That sounds so wrong, but I'm going to have to try it :)
  • duke and Cheeseman like this

#29 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

Here is a good read I'm what this body ph is all about and how to raise it... You test your piss with yer pens lol you know what I'll be doing on my second pish every day now

http://kriscarr.com/...alkaline-foods/
  • 2scoops, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#30 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:55 AM

Going back to interesting I came across this which is very interesting :D

Loving trump day by day mun
http://cnn.com.de/ne...ays-earth-flat/

Few annoying ads but the story is worth a read....

Why would trump say that? :smoked:
  • 2scoops, duke and Cheeseman like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.