103 replies to this topic

#51 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:43 AM

Bump... watch this video hmm interesting, only just if we all believed in our mother earth :smoked: and our natural spiritual abilities
  • duke, Slippery and Cheeseman like this

#52 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:13 AM

The Truth About Cancer.

There's around 8 of these films. Took me a long time to get through them all but they are very interesting. Here's number one. The rest are all on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqJAzQe7_0g 

• duke, Slippery, Dex and 1 other like this

#53 rasputin

rasputin

Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:03 AM

what about the second vid flat earth .. i havent played it .. as ive read quite a bit about some peoples views seen quite a few vids .

but hey ............ maybe it is flat .. what if it is ...... im not saying it is  lol but ,, maybe it isl

• Slippery, Dex and Cheeseman like this

#54 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:03 AM

Lol ras its easy to work out wether ur spinnin or not.. and i deffo think we r not round :D
  • Slippery, rasputin and Cheeseman like this

#55 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:51 AM

Lol ras its easy to work out wether ur spinnin or not.. and i deffo think we r not round :D

It can`t be that easy Dex cus 99% of world possibly more like 99.99% of worlds population have worked and sussed out the earth spins and a globe shape and that includes the greatest minds of the world past and present, those sciencey phd types that are alot more full of upstairs than you or i in the brains depo and they aren`t all sheep, far from it. :D

• Dex and Cheeseman like this

#56 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:06 AM

It can`t be that easy Dex cus 99% of world possibly more like 99.99% of worlds population have worked and sussed out the earth spins and a globe shape and that includes the greatest minds of the world past and present, those sciencey phd types that are alot more full of upstairs than you or i in the brains depo and they aren`t all sheep, far from it. :D

Love Internet it's full of information

Trump recons its flat too he flies allot :D

We are an inclosed whether flat or cube shape just remember Jimmy few famous ones said similarwords to tjis man for a good reason

• 2scoops and Cheeseman like this

#57 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:38 AM

Some interesting info on this thread.My mums got multiple miloma and just about to start her 2nd lot of chemo after being in remission for a year.Chemo as already said is a fucker and poisions you shes just found out shes got addisons desease aswell
Basically her bodies stopping producing adrenalin and its fucking her up in a big way,this was caused as a knock on effect of the chemo destroying her immune system.CANCER SUCKS
  • 2scoops, Petal and Cheeseman like this

#58 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:47 AM

Trumps a fucking rascist bordering on fascist idiot yet i can`t stop myself laughing at him when he on tv and i also make a beeline to watch him on tv for some reason, it must be the laughability factor he gives to me, but another proven fact is global warming he doesn`t believe in that one either, like fuck he`s right on that one too and i don`t know what science type school/university those guys went too, probably some sorta Godly hillbilly outback type one in midwest USA i would think lol, deffo not Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard or Princeton if i was to put a bet on it,  But i would say theirs methods, numbers and sums and maths that all add up to prove it to yourself if you look and can get your head around it all.

• Petal, Dex and Cheeseman like this

#59 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:51 AM

Some interesting info on this thread.My mums got multiple miloma and just about to start her 2nd lot of chemo after being in remission for a year.Chemo as already said is a fucker and poisions you shes just found out shes got addisons desease aswell
Basically her bodies stopping producing adrenalin and its fucking her up in a big way,this was caused as a knock on effect of the chemo destroying her immune system.CANCER SUCKS

It`s what that Chemo does in`t it if you get through first lot into remission when and if cancer comes back its back with a vengence and much harder to beat cus immune system is virtually zilcho, we dont get theze figures though unless we go digging around to find us own personal truths. Sorry to here this by the way, fingers crossed for her here. :)

• Dex, Bubonik Chronic and Cheeseman like this

#60 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:01 PM

Sending much luv an positive vibes to your mum
  • 2scoops, Dex, Bubonik Chronic and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.