Photo
- - - - -

Seedbanks that sell wide range of regular seeds?

regs regular seeds

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:57 PM

Does any know of any online seedbanks that have a good selection of regular seeds?

I've looked at Herbies which are ok, but am sort of looking for something abit different from the mainstream strains.

I've checked out the following:

Pick N Mix seeds

Attitude seeds

I've just picked up a few packs of seeds via Sannies seeds, but am wondering if there are other sites

abit like Sannies.

• duke and olmec like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:13 PM

i must admit every year gets harder to buy regs and less and less breeders are bothering with regs even dutch passion have no decent regs,but gingerb if you give me an idea what your after i do have a good selection of regs i can send you,peace

• olmec, gingerb and Dex like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

It's a shame the effort is not put into regular seeds, especially with all the legal places around the world these days giving breeds safe place's to work

Mon the regs
  • duke, gingerb and Dex like this

#4 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:10 AM

The real seed company I think have a few regs.. Most regs available are mainly landrace, Mr nice, seedsman... World of seeds and medican is the ones I know off top of me head.. Sensi seeds as well maybe

Get creating boys and gals

This summer I'm doing brasil amazonia X viking (thanks to duke)

Hopefully seedling will have good medical quality :D
  • duke and gingerb like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

Go looking on those USA medical cannabis dispensariy sites, when i`ve come across them they always seem to have really nice newer looking strains for sale generally regs. Another option is to get on seedbay, breederbay and thcfarmer for alot of the sexy looking newer strains

• Budgie, duke, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#6 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:38 PM

i just remembered my last lot of excellent regs where bodhi seeds sunshine daydream and allthough rather costly there genetics are very good and stable and i think there whole range are regular seeds best of all they on herbies!peace edit

i like the sound of these though i might have to see if anyone wants to go halves on a pack at that price but id bet my left testicle they fab genetics,peace

http://www.herbieshe...lant-seeds-6611

• Roy Cropper and gingerb like this

#7 jackball17

jackball17

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:22 PM

Hi gingererb

Think Mr nice seeds are all regs

Atb jackball
  • duke and gingerb like this

#8 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:39 PM

i must admit every year gets harder to buy regs and less and less breeders are bothering with regs even dutch passion have no decent regs,but gingerb if you give me an idea what your after i do have a good selection of regs i can send you,peace

Cheers duke I'll drop you a PM.
I've realised Herbies search works better if you select regs and then the breeder.
Normal search via Herbies for all reg seeds brings up only a small selection of regs for sale.

I know a few growers who rave about Bodhi seeds but like you say pricey, maybe one day.

So far I've found Sannies to be the most affordable place to get reg seeds, there needs to be more breeders like him.

• 2scoops, duke and A1 Sativa like this

#9 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:40 PM

Hi gingererb

Think Mr nice seeds are all regs

Atb jackball

Yep been eyeing up the Mr Nice seeds Jack.

• duke likes this

#10 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

Go looking on those USA medical cannabis dispensariy sites, when i`ve come across them they always seem to have really nice newer looking strains for sale generally regs. Another option is to get on seedbay, breederbay and thcfarmer for alot of the sexy looking newer strains

Hey jimmi I've been eyeing up alot of the US breeder strains, but finding a UK supplier seems to be tricky that does't charge crazy money.
I'll have alook into seedbay & breederbay, I've heard thc farmer is abit on the dodgy side these days.

• 2scoops, duke and Roy Cropper like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.