62 replies to this topic

#11 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:43 PM

Some Pax snides here at a fair price if anyone is willing to take a punt http://www.3fvape.co...earch_query=pax

My personal opinion on cloned vape type stuff and more so on E-cigs is well ive been buying eciggy stuff, real macoy and clones for years and tbh its only place ill buy it from China unless i need summink fast that is, but i cannot tell the difference really they alll seem to work as good as each other. I just think those Chinese are smashing it i swear day shift makes them under license for 12 hours and nightshift makes clones for 12 hours using same machinery to flog on their Chinese ebay type sites cheaper but still profitting lots, but they dont give too fooks for licenseing and counterfeiting laws they just ignore it or turn blind eye to it as does their government imho, it`s all about profit with them be that 10p or £2 on a clone or real deal, it`s all profit. But yes back to clones vs real deal if i was picky i`d say nightshift isnt as skilled on that machinery as day shift cus really only spots i can pull with many clones i`ve used over real deal is a few rough edges on workmanship every now n then lol, but never nowt mechanical, thats my view more on eciggi type stuff really though but makes you think a bit, well it does me :lol:

I'm going to splash out a get one of those pax 3 clones Jimmi :) will see how it goes.

I've been reading that you need to grind your herb up fine for vaping. What type of grinder does everyone else use or recommend? Also, does anyone here use a water pipe with their vape? What accessories do you recommend? particularly for the pax 3 :)

• 2scoops, Zipp, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#12 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:21 PM

I'm going to splash out a get one of those pax 3 clones Jimmi :) will see how it goes.

I've been reading that you need to grind your herb up fine for vaping. What type of grinder does everyone else use or recommend? Also, does anyone here use a water pipe with their vape? What accessories do you recommend? particularly for the pax 3 :)

I just use a Black Leaf grinder. It's nothing special and works fine. I don't use a water pipe and have no accessories, sorry, can help there. 

One packed oven and i'm   :fly:

• Budgie, 2scoops, Zipp and 2 others like this

#13 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:31 PM

@Petal , the mrs is the same as chew , standard grinder and pack and no water pipes  :D

@Chew , the mrs says you get a nice dunt off it as well lol :lol:

• Budgie, Petal, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#14 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:48 PM

I just use a Black Leaf grinder. It's nothing special and works fine. I don't use a water pipe and have no accessories, sorry, can help there. 

One packed oven and i'm   :fly:

Roight then, sounds good to me :)

@Petal , the mrs is the same as chew , standard grinder and pack and no water pipes  :D

@Chew , the mrs says you get a nice dunt off it as well lol :lol:

Ok thanks for the info, i'll save my money on unnecessary accessories then, cheers! :)

• Zipp likes this

#15 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:00 PM

@Chew have you used the pax with oil? :huh:

• Zipp and Chew like this

#16 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

@Chew have you used the pax with oil? :huh:

I haven't Petal. The reason being, i've read commercial oil makers in the U.S say you shouldn't vape with oil extracted with alcohol. So i just stick with flowers for now. Tbh, one full oven of weed is enough for little old me. It gets me pretty smashed and the high is awesome. Pisses all over a bong hit imo :)

• Budgie and Petal like this

#17 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:42 PM

I really like look of this one myself @Petal https://www.fasttech...mah-tc-dry-herb and imo its batting way above its price tag, it has alot more settings that the pax and also it has a ceramic heating chamber which is what your looking for with a decent vape imo im not saying weed metal chambers are no good though, i use one myself, but it cools real quick ceramic not so quick. But yes they all work on same principal do these type of vapes its just that some cost a fortune and some not so much a fortune, Yocan is also a well known Chinese brand thats been around donkeys years. On another note tbh i cant see any of them being much better if at all than the hebe titan you have cus they virtually all same thing on working and mechanics side of it all.

The anlar here works again on same principles but you can get a water pipe attachment for it too here, here`s another withy ceramic heating chamber looks ok

• Petal likes this

#18 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

I really like look of this one myself @Petal https://www.fasttech...mah-tc-dry-herb and imo its batting way above its price tag, it has alot more settings that the pax and also it has a ceramic heating chamber which is what your looking for with a decent vape imo. But yes they all work on same principal do these type of vapes its just that some cost a fortune and some not so much a fortune, Yocan is also a well known Chinese brand thats been around donkeys years. On another note tbh i cant see any of them being much better if at all than the hebe titan you have cus they virtually all same thing on working and mechanics side of it all.

Too late! I've already bought the pax 3 clone :)

• 2scoops, WalterEgo420 and Dutchy like this

#19 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:04 PM

I really like look of this one myself @Petal https://www.fasttech...mah-tc-dry-herb and imo its batting way above its price tag, it has alot more settings that the pax and also it has a ceramic heating chamber which is what your looking for with a decent vape imo im not saying weed metal chambers are no good though, i use one myself, but it cools real quick ceramic not so quick. But yes they all work on same principal do these type of vapes its just that some cost a fortune and some not so much a fortune, Yocan is also a well known Chinese brand thats been around donkeys years. On another note tbh i cant see any of them being much better if at all than the hebe titan you have cus they virtually all same thing on working and mechanics side of it all.

The anlar here works again on same principles but you can get a water pipe attachment for it too here, here`s another withy ceramic heating chamber looks ok

Cool on pax 3 clone Petal, remeber chines are on hols now so even slower delivery, but yes i used that place quite some so no worries their, i added a bit more to this ^^^^^^^  post for ya, must have been whilst you were replying :D

• Petal, WalterEgo420 and Dutchy like this

#20 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:35 PM

So i just seen this vape on fasttech and just looking at i now, it`s way up their on portable vape section and it has a few advanced features that most and probably all herb vapes don`t have, for one the controls summink i`ve not seen on herbal vapes is vw/temp controlled, does anyone know of a vape that does this by the way ? so its more like my ecig mod or any newer ecig mod these days in that temps can be adjusted as can the wattage, so basically its a vw/temp controlled herb vape thats running a resitance of 0.6 ohm so to my reckoning i would say you could run this around 20 to 30 watts at a temps of 180 to 220c all day long for a smashing cool vape and it`ll be as accurate as anything you`ll fork out loadsa dosh for, if not more so than most other vapes cus of the control you got over temps and the ceramic chamber should help a bit on that score, not just that it seems to have plenty of airflow too, Their maybe vapes around like this but i just not seen any and im only saying it looks a good en, it might fall to bits when you open box and also it says ships in 7 days which probably means 4 weeks + 4 weeks for slowboat so an 8 week wait

These anlar guys seem to be knocking up some half decent vapes going by looks and how they work by the way.  Here`s another one that looks pretty good in every way to me and even with a water pipe attachment too by them .

Just an opinion guys so they could well be shite.

• Petal, WalterEgo420 and Dutchy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.