62 replies to this topic

#21 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:46 PM

Been around long enough have magic flight. If you look you can buy exact same looking types on ebay or wherever for a quiarter that price and like you say theirs not much tech in those i just think your paying for the name myself alot of the time. But that maybe my tight git kicking in, so i might be biased towards cheap n cheerfull:)

• Petal, WalterEgo420 and Dutchy like this

#22 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

Yep,  when you buy a launch box, you get it for life.  I had a launch box for 8 years, broke it through my own clumsiness and they replaced it within days [US to UK].  You then pull your old box to pieces as per the instructions they give you and send the pics to Magic Flight.  This then validates the warranty on your new box :)

There are cheaper versions, to be sure, but they're not as well built and they don't come with a lifetime guarantee.

==

Walter

Edited by WalterEgo420, 09 February 2017 - 09:33 PM.

• Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 1 other like this

#23 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:35 PM

Nice one Walter, mine's arriving tomorrow.  B)  

Any tips for use? Anything to watch out for?

Apart from getting totally smashed.  :D

There's a bit of a learning curve to it but you'll soon have it sorted no doubt.  Use completely dry weed and grind it as fine as you can, don't overfill the chamber and don't leave the battery pushed in for too long.  And don't expect much visible vapour, this really is a stealth vape.

And yes, it will get you smashed.  There's a very, very short vapour path [practically none if you don't use the stem] so you get the full hit  :)

Let us know how you get on with it

==

Walter

• Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 1 other like this

#24 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:45 PM

Hi Walter, quick update for you...

I can't even smell my own name.  :huh:

Absolutely flying mate, this thing is great. Such a simple concept. Excellent stuff. Didn't realise it would be so compact too. 

:D

Good things come in little packages, as they say :) 

==

Walter 

• Dutchy likes this

#25 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:05 PM

I just got an Arizer eXtreme desktop vape, buzzing man :)

• Budgie, marque08, WalterEgo420 and 1 other like this

#26 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

I just got an Arizer eXtreme desktop vape, buzzing man :)

A good choice mate, gotta love that remote control  :)   Are you a whip man or a bag man ?

==

Walter

• 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#27 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:51 AM

A good choice mate, gotta love that remote control  :)   Are you a whip man or a bag man ?

==

Walter

Well i had one before but i broke it, anyhow this was given to me by a friends wife, its only gotta a small whip atmo, i need bags and a bigger whip, but i used to use the whip mostly after a while, it`s just much easier. I just need the plastic whip length tbh, so if i get measurements on tubing i can just buy it for a few quid. What width size is that tubing would you know Walter ?

• Petal, WalterEgo420 and Dutchy like this

#28 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:54 AM

I love my Q 🤗 I'm a bag man myself🤚
  • 2scoops, WalterEgo420 and Dutchy like this

#29 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:17 AM

Well i had one before but i broke it, anyhow this was given to me by a friends wife, its only gotta a small whip atmo, i need bags and a bigger whip, but i used to use the whip mostly after a while, it`s just much easier. I just need the plastic whip length tbh, so if i get measurements on tubing i can just buy it for a few quid. What width size is that tubing would you know Walter ?

I didn't know but the tinterweb seems to be in agreement that it's:   5/16 Inch Inside Diameter and 7/16 Inch Outside Diameter.

==

Walter

• 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#30 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:21 AM

I didn't know but the tinterweb seems to be in agreement that it's:   5/16 Inch Inside Diameter and 7/16 Inch Outside Diameter.

==

Walter

Your the man Walter, i suppose i was being a bit lazy int it, thanks m8. :)

• WalterEgo420 and Dutchy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.