62 replies to this topic

#31 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:28 PM

Your the man Walter, i suppose i was being a bit lazy int it, thanks m8. :)

No worries  ;)

==

Walter

• 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#32 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:39 PM

omg, my pax 3 clone arrived an hour ago or so!

It's charged up, packed and I'm starting off on the low/med setting and working my through to the highest...even on the low setting I'm getting a small  amount of vapour but on the medium setting is great, grabs my throat a bit, bit of a cough (I do have copd) , lots of vapour and big on flavour.

I found it hard to get the bits and bobs out of the packaging and scratched the half oven bit using scissors to prise it out.

ugh, the coughing is a bit much for me ...not as smooth as my hebe titan II - I think i'm sucking too hard that's why the coughing....doing better with less suction power.

Well, I'm still getting vapour exhaled after 5 pull sessions on the med/high (3 light setting) with half oven full and packed. Really quick charging. I like it much better than the Hebe. :vape: :pipe:

edit: the highest setting is too hot--i can see vapour rising while packing when on h]ot setting...the med/hot setting is best in my opinion...just packed a full oven this time.... packed tight using their black rubber tool thingo.

[attachment=53528:20170216_1048441.jpg]

• 2scoops, marque08, WalterEgo420 and 1 other like this

#33 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:12 AM

Good stuff Petal, glad you like it, i get the tingly throat every time i stop ciggies and onto ecigs, but it just eases once i used to vaping again.

• Petal, WalterEgo420 and Dutchy like this

#34 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:39 AM

omg, my pax 3 clone arrived an hour ago or so!

It's charged up, packed and I'm starting off on the low/med setting and working my through to the highest...even on the low setting I'm getting a small  amount of vapour but on the medium setting is great, grabs my throat a bit, bit of a cough (I do have copd) , lots of vapour and big on flavour.

I found it hard to get the bits and bobs out of the packaging and scratched the half oven bit using scissors to prise it out.

ugh, the coughing is a bit much for me ...not as smooth as my hebe titan II - I think i'm sucking too hard that's why the coughing....doing better with less suction power.

Well, I'm still getting vapour exhaled after 5 pull sessions on the med/high (3 light setting) with half oven full and packed. Really quick charging. I like it much better than the Hebe. :vape: :pipe:

edit: the highest setting is too hot--i can see vapour rising while packing when on h]ot setting...the med/hot setting is best in my opinion...just packed a full oven this time.... packed tight using their black rubber tool thingo.

attachicon.gif20170216_1048441.jpg

What is  the hit from it like Petal?  :)

• 2scoops, Petal and WalterEgo420 like this

#35 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Hidden Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:45 AM

I also coughed my lungs out when I first tried to Vape with the DaVinci IQ.  Found I had to smoke the vape like a cigarette. None of the deep suck and hold, more like a little pull, in the lungs and then out. Still not convinced but liking vaping more and more.

• 2scoops, Petal, WalterEgo420 and 1 other like this

#36 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:03 PM

Good stuff Petal, glad you like it, i get the tingly throat every time i stop ciggies and onto ecigs, but it just eases once i used to vaping again.

ok thanks Jimmi. good to know :)

What is  the hit from it like Petal?  :)

Not bad, better than the hit from the hebe not as good as a bong imo...but, still good and spent some time lost in space for a while :lol:

I also coughed my lungs out when I first tried to Vape with the DaVinci IQ.  Found I had to smoke the vape like a cigarette. None of the deep suck and hold, more like a little pull, in the lungs and then out. Still not convinced but liking vaping more and more.

aah ok thanks Viz...good to know this a common thing. I've still got to get the hang of sucking like on a ciggie instead of deep suck and hold lolol ....we'll get there.

One thing I've noticed with charging the pax is to make sure the connectors are clean and charging - I've been caught out thinking its on charge and the connectors needed a wipe.

It also has an oil thing to burn oil with which I will test out in due course.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Forest and 2 others like this

#37 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:10 AM

I found a helpful 'vaping tips for beginners' video and I am doing much better - not sucking it into the lungs but keeping it in my mouth is working out pretty good

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, WalterEgo420 and 1 other like this

#38 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:11 PM

I cough like right old twat every time i Vape @Petal

Worth it though :)

• Forest, Petal and WalterEgo420 like this

#39 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:52 PM

petal which one  is the fav  ?   so you dont lung hit with a vape then?  im starting back on the ecig this week and i do need to sort out how im going to use my meds oil which is a bit of a longer game than vaping  both have their place i guess , any way ive got to buy a vape !

• The Dude Abides, Petal and Dutchy like this

#40 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:20 PM

I cough like right old twat every time i Vape @Petal

Worth it though :)

ok, thanks for heads up Chew, good to hear from you too. :)

petal which one  is the fav  ?   so you dont lung hit with a vape then?  im starting back on the ecig this week and i do need to sort out how im going to use my meds oil which is a bit of a longer game than vaping  both have their place i guess , any way ive got to buy a vape !

Oh the Pax 3 clone is the one I much prefer....It particularly worked much better when I realised I didn't need to actually swallow the end to suck and just place lips kind of over the corner edge of the end where the small gap is that enables the vapour to escape! ....you can imagine can't you? dear dear. It does get warm in the hand though. But I like ease of use and can use for dry herb and oil, and it vibrates when it's reached temperature and more vapour than the Hebe but I am getting more vapour from the hebe then i first did.

Yes keeping the vapour in the mouth rather than sucking into the lungs produces more vapour and better hit for me...at least for now...I can still work up to a lung suck and I still do...force of habit.

The Hebe is still great value but I'd still go for the clone pax 3 anytime.

• 2scoops, Forest and Dutchy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.