• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#1 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:17 PM

That time has come again were I'm getting bored from not growing, so I'm going to do another grow in my rdwc system.

I'll be growing Glueberry OG by Dutch Passion, not grown this strain before so It's new to me, and pretty new on the market as well. But I'll do my best to show these plants off to It's max. I will be scrogging them so plenty of bending and bondage, Love it  :D . I'll be popping the beans in some kitchen towl tomorrow, got a few bits to sort out first.

All are welcome along with the usual good and bad comments, I'm looking forward to this grow  :yeahmate: .

As the green revolution is steadily growing bigger in the USA, also USA based genetics are flourishing. A good example of potent USA genetics is Gorilla Glue. This strain was the successful result of crossing Chem's Sister with Sour Dubb and Chocolate Diesel. These parents ensured the connaiseur taste and high of this amazing strain.
Another great USA variety that probably most growers have sampled by now is one of the many variations of OG Kush. With it's distinctive taste and mysterious heritage, it has already filled many grow rooms with extremely potent product.
The master growers of Dutch Passion have crossed these two magnificent strains with each other and crossed the result with our longtime classic Blueberry. The outcome of this beautiful cross with XL yields and an average height of 1.5/2 m is called Glueberry OG and we are proud to have a new addition to our USA Special line.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 22 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,001 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

hi d sounds a good strain so i shall be first for a change,subbed good luck,peace

• The Dude Abides, denots, Forest and 9 others like this

#3 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

hi d sounds a good strain so i shall be first for a change,subbed good luck,peace

Cheers duke mate. I'm quite liking the sound of this strain, can't wait to start  :D .

• The Dude Abides, duke, Forest and 8 others like this

#4 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:20 PM

Because I'm doing the Glueberry O G in my rdwc this run, one of the Lemon Crack cuts I've got is going into an oxy pot under my 250w LED next to the BBOG.

I don't expect much from the LC under led, but I can't stand throwing a cut a way  :D.

And there she is.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 15 others like this

#5 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

Sounds nice Denots,

Im guessing its a gorilla glue, blueberrrry og kush cross of some sort (should have been a detective me eh?)

Always a good idea to keep the lemon og cut,  the last lot came up trumps for you.

Looking forward to the ending and snapping action of the screen of dreams.

best of luck. - Not that you need it.

• Dekay, duke, denots and 6 others like this

#6 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

Ye Willie, it's Gorilla Glue x OG then x with BlueBerry. It would be rude not to grow it  :) . And the cut I've put in is Lemon Crack not Lemon OG. 

I think you need another few caps mucka  ;)  :lol: .

• Dekay, Zipp, Forest and 7 others like this

#7 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

I was looking at that strain just other day :D while looking for diaries on another strain and :weed: sounds awesome buddy I'm tagged in if that okay :)

I hate throwing plants too :) I'm my brother's recycling bin lmao before he throws he asks me... Since I can't clone for shizzle
  • Dekay, denots, Forest and 5 others like this

#8 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:03 PM

Hey Denots, all the best with your grow :weed:

• denots, Zephyr, Dex and 2 others like this

#9 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:31 PM

I was looking at that strain just other day :D while looking for diaries on another strain and :weed: sounds awesome buddy I'm tagged in if that okay :)

I hate throwing plants too :) I'm my brother's recycling bin lmao before he throws he asks me... Since I can't clone for shizzle

Nice to have you along Dex, pull up a pew mate.

Same here Dex, hate throwing good cuts away :) .

Hey Denots, all the best with your grow :weed:

Thanks Petal, thanks for popping in girl.

• Dekay, Petal, Zephyr and 3 others like this

#10 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:52 PM

subbed cos it would be rude not to ! 

an extra bubbler you say ? would also be rude to throw away that clone, 

oh, and steady with them caps you animal ! lol 

• Dekay, denots, Zephyr and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dutch Passion, Glueberry OG

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.