102 replies to this topic

#1 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:19 PM

Here I am, back again - only this time hoping I get through with the 2 plants I started with and none turn lady boy on me like the last one!

I was itching to get this thread made, I'll admit I don't have my seeds yet - they were dispatched today [Big up herbies] and have fingers crossed for next day delivery so I can get on with this grow asap! :pimped:

What strains do you ask? well I wanted a cool catchy title like you guys do so I gave it a go but if it made 0 sense:

Royal queen seeds - Critical

Ripper - Old school

Doing it with the same setup as before, I am too lazy to write it out again so go take a look over at http://www.t-g-c.nl/...-bulk-blackgum/ if you have any interest in it.

Looking forward to completing my second diary here :)

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 11 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:23 PM

hi herb i shall follow along and wish great green mojos for you,subbed

• gingerb, Dex, TheHerbalist and 2 others like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:32 PM

Hay the m8 I've got to say I'm a massive fan of the Royal queen critical, now they have changed the discription since I bought my seed so I hope they havnt change the genetics. If u get anything like I had expect good yield, amazing flavour, a good full effect hit. Royal queen seem to nail there releases
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 6 others like this

#4 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

I'm interested in that old school you got I'm sure gingerb had it few grows ago and looked awesome hope it goes well buddy and following this :) if you got spare seat :D

All the best
  • Dekay, duke, gingerb and 3 others like this

#5 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:47 PM

I'm interested in that old school you got I'm sure gingerb had it few grows ago and looked awesome hope it goes well buddy and following this :) if you got spare seat :D

All the best

Pull up and kick back :) yup he did, he said the Old school is really good grow and smoke so I decided to grow it on that basis, I want something cheesy but don't want the security risk invovled with growing cheese :)

Hay the m8 I've got to say I'm a massive fan of the Royal queen critical, now they have changed the discription since I bought my seed so I hope they havnt change the genetics. If u get anything like I had expect good yield, amazing flavour, a good full effect hit. Royal queen seem to nail there releases

I don't think they've changed the genetics, yeah it seemed a better option than normal critical mass and its just hard getting critical mass seeds without buying a pack of 10 of them [unless regulars]

hi herb i shall follow along and wish great green mojos for you,subbed

cheers duke, good to have you onboard again!

• Dekay, duke, gingerb and 2 others like this

#6 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:34 PM

These landed today :) just waiting on the soil now... should be here monday so that's when I will officially start.

Attached Files

• Attached File  yay.jpg   123.55KB   0 downloads

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#7 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:19 PM

Good luck with your new grow

• gingerb, TheHerbalist, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#8 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:19 PM

Yo The Herb, going to follow along mate if that's oki dokes, have a great grow  :)

• gingerb, TheHerbalist and Cheeseman like this

#9 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:40 PM

i did royal queen critical not so long ago, and its a really nice smoke, dense solid nugs and a good yeilder,

Im sure i got 14 odd ounces off one  (in hydro) last time, would have to check, but its a winner in my book, and its an easy grow too, they arent fussy feeders.
hope you nail it.

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 5 others like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:49 PM

A lovely strain that grows big uniform buds in 8 to 9 weeks of 12/12, big yielder, strinks and tastes lovely, tis a nice buzz, not much stretch , prone to mould but i good oascilating fan generally stops that happening, not much stretch so a nice veg works with plenty of topping, either HST or LST works for giving back more buddage as well, it loves abuse, more abuse = more bud with this one imo. All in all a strain id probably grow again.

Here`s one i did under the LED

Attached File  RQ Critical + 1.mp4   28.95MB   2 downloads

Also grew it under 600 hps without an oscilating fan and got a wee bit of mould, but no biggi really, just a bit.

• Budgie, Dekay, smokin soul and 7 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 250w hps, critical, Old school, cheese, blackdomina

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.