7 replies to this topic

#1 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:18 AM

Anyone grown Dutch Passion Orange Hill Special?

It may well be on my line of strains for my next grow.

Just wondering if it would be any good scrogging

• duke, Sprink, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:05 PM

A few have on here m8 I'm sure the will be along
  • duke, Sprink, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#3 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:56 PM

Yes m8, I ran it once

Steer clear

It's a very good strain in some ways, but hermies like a mofo

I had 3 plants. one went full herm and another started throwing out nanners about week 4-5

There are other reports of herms too

• duke, Zephyr and gingerb like this

#4 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:07 PM

Ah cheers for the info Sprink

• duke, Sprink and Zephyr like this

#5 Zephyr

Zephyr

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:05 PM

Hey Ginge I done one a few grows back, diary's in completed grows on page 2 Zephyrs coalsacks fruit fest. I had seeds in all four plants, orange hill blue velvet bloob and strawberry cough, DP photo fems, dunno if I stressed em too mush but let em go till the end. Tidy smoke as I recall tho. Nice pics in the diary ☺
  • Petal and gingerb like this

#6 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

Hey Ginge I done one a few grows back, diary's in completed grows on page 2 Zephyrs coalsacks fruit fest. I had seeds in all four plants, orange hill blue velvet bloob and strawberry cough, DP photo fems, dunno if I stressed em too mush but let em go till the end. Tidy smoke as I recall tho. Nice pics in the diary ☺

Cheers Zephyr I'll take alook at your diary.

• duke and Zephyr like this

#7 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

Cheer Zephyr the orange hill special looks pretty good, I was following your grow at the start but must of forgot about it.
Over all looks like you did pretty well off all x4 plants. I've not yet grown anything from Dutch Passion.

Edited by gingerb, 23 January 2017 - 08:55 PM.

• duke and Zephyr like this

#8 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

Dutch Passion's Passion fruit which is new this year my be worth a try?

https://www.dutch-pa.../passion-fruit/

Through a Dutch Passion friend in Belgium, the Dutch Passion breeders team got their hands on one of the fruitiest strains they’ve encountered in a long time. This superb clone came from a beautiful Sweet Pink Grapefruit mother and when sampling the end product of this fruity genetic, our test team were blown away by the smell and taste of this strain. You can both smell and taste where this variety got it’s name from.

The yields of this variety were good, but after our breeders team crossed this individual with an original Orange Bud® clone, yields were increased to the next level and the fruity smell and amazing sweet taste were preserved. The result is something to be proud of and she was announced as “Passion Fruit®” If you are looking for some smokable fruit, then Passion Fruit® is the strain for you!

• Zephyr and gingerb like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dutch Passion, Orange Hill Special

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.