Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:12 PM

http://www.idmu.co.uk/historical.htm

lots of info in here and data

some good stuff here too, for example

"As Ending the War on Drugs, a new book of essays from some of the leading critics of drugs laws, spells out in chilling detail, pursuing such an ambition has cost taxpayers around the world $100bn (£70.5bn) a year, roughly the same amount spent on foreign aid."   

https://www.theguard...-united-nations

• hazed bunny, 2scoops and Petal like this

#13 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:25 PM

Recreational Marijuana Data and Research - lists the benefits since legalisation of recreational marijuana in some of the US states (yeah I know it's not UK but might be helpful)

Here's a good one, Book on the science of Marijuana - Page 200. Table 7.5 "The most common positive benefits reported by 2794 British cannabis users"

• hazed bunny, 2scoops, Dex and 1 other like this

#14 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

Thank you petal will have a scan through 😊
  • Petal, Dex and Dutchy like this

#15 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:42 PM

http://blog.getnugg....ding-to-reddit/

Maybe I am stoned and roughly understood what you said for me canna helped me not be an alcoholic which made me a very very horrible person with a big fat record that I can only remember half of :(

Sex is a good one the wife enjoys when she smoked some cbd lol, thc is too strong for her but allot of people prefer stoned sex it enhances the tingles ya get meh lol

Oh and a few politicians smoke weed too
I found some English ones :) and some quotes you could use ;) maybe https://www.google.c...roid-sonymobile
  • Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#16 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:25 PM

Theirs looks to be some good help and info going of here from the guys, nice one peeps :hattip: .  You can`t fail Bunny. :D

• hazed bunny, mrsDeeks, Petal and 1 other like this

#17 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:02 PM

Hopefully I can't. You guys have been awesome thanks millions 😊
  • 2scoops, mrsDeeks, Petal and 1 other like this

#18 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:44 AM

Sorry if im late, but if im not...

Good essays flow, they grab the readers attention in a way they can relate to. Sociology is the study of the development, structure, and functioning of human society rumour has it. :)

Maybe start off with an acknowledgement that cannabis can do harm as this should grab most readers, but explain that this essay puts that in context of a whole load of other things, many non cannabis related stuff, such as road traffic accidents, injury rates of armed forces, poverty etc. As well as exploring the benefits of cannabis.

Then maybe move on to any data you can get around mental illness from cannabis and put that in the context of other data. Ie is smoking cannabis actually a risk to your life over and above driving a car for example.

I would probably have chapters on..

Cannabis as a non voilent atristic stimulus to general wellbeing. THC/CBD, jimi hendrix, madonna, the beatles , john lennon etc etc. Perhaps also in here mentioned obama, cameron self confessed smokers in positions of power.

The internet - the vehicle for people to make up their own minds on cannabis as opposed to media and before that, laws etc.

Its plant status - and spiritually who is anyone to say that they cannot explore natures offerings.

Id also do a chapter on the rise of coffee as the drug of the nation and perhaps explore that as a direct comparator for job creation, tax revenue, civilised places to consume etc... but perhaps go into coffee being a capitalist drug with no real benefits, or perceived harm, but cannabis offering much more. Is the world a better place with coffeshops fuelling unethical capitalist principles with double expresso and laptop culture vs the cannabis coffeshop culture which is about peace, soul and helping each other?

good luck with it anyway. If you want me as a subject in your essay, happy to reel off a load of my experiences which i think could corroborate your recreational approach for someone who pretty much functions as you would expect in todays society.

:)

• Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#19 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:47 AM

I'm hoping she will let me incorporate some life experiences into the essay. Think it would be better if I could. Wish I could tell her I'm a big smoker myself but we'll I can't haha
  • Mrs Willy, 2scoops, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#20 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:55 AM

This is a few pages from a google book about research into cognitive function and cannabis, I dont know if your assignment requires references as its o 3 or 4 pages of text but if it does there are some useful sources you can use and reference 

https://books.google...annabis&f=false

• hazed bunny, Petal and Dex like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.