• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Boomer

Boomer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:35 PM

Hey! I'm new here and this is my first post  :)

The essentials.

DR60

1 x 250w Hps.

11L Square pots.

Strain. Dinafem Cheese XXL Auto.

2 x Clip on fans.

Temps at light on 23-24c

Temps at light off 23c.

Soil. Plagron bat mix.

Nutes. Bio Bloom.

I have a 26 day old plant, it's at the start of flower, doing it's stretching, I haven't fed it anything yet except water that's left sitting out for 24 hours. I noticed about five day's ago that two of the bottom leaves had white marks on, then today I checked on it and noticed the white had spread on to some of the upper leaves. Does anyone know what this could be please. TIA.

IMG 0139

IMG 0140

IMG 0141

IMG 0138

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 7 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:38 PM

Look on undersides of the leaves for very small mites and tiny white eggs, yoiu may need a magnifier to check properly, if its mites they need sorting fast.

• Budgie, duke, Petal and 7 others like this

#3 Boomer

Boomer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:51 PM

Cheers jimmie. I thought it could be mites, had a look for them today, but couldn't see anything, I'll take another look through the loupe, hopefully it's not them, never had them before, but I read that they are evil little bastards and cause mayhem in the groom. 

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 7 others like this

#4 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:51 PM

Hi mate welcome to the site.it does look like mites to me,when ya spray em can you see any web strands?

Edited by Bubonik Chronic, 24 January 2017 - 02:52 PM.

• duke, Petal, Slippery and 5 others like this

#5 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:37 PM

Hi Boomer, welcome to TGC mate, sorry about the mites,and the leaves look like mite infestation, I'd get on it quick, and the room/tent  :)

• duke, Petal, gingerb and 2 others like this

#6 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:39 PM

Welcome aboard Boomer :)

• duke, Petal, Sprink and 3 others like this

#7 Boomer

Boomer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:10 PM

Hi Guys, so I had a look through the loupe, there's no sign of spider mites, undersides of leaves look clean and healthy, I used Google to see what they looked like. After seeing pics of them & what it does to the leaves, looking at my plant now, the marks look more of a slight yellow in colour, not white like I thought it was. 

@ Dutchy

@ Chew

@ Bubonik Chronic

Cheers for the welcome  :)

• duke, Zipp, Petal and 5 others like this

#8 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

Hi Guys, so I had a look through the loupe, there's no sign of spider mites, undersides of leaves look clean and healthy, I used Google to see what they looked like. After seeing pics of them & what it does to the leaves, looking at my plant now, the marks look more of a slight yellow in colour, not white like I thought it was. 

@ Dutchy

@ Chew

@ Bubonik Chronic

Cheers for the welcome  :)

hi boomer i dont think thats mite damage either id say its time to feed it and ignore the damaged bit as long as new growth is good and green i wouldnt panic i see they got bat shit in but they might still need a top up of n,a foliar feed of veg nutes high strength works wonders,peace

• Petal, Sprink, gingerb and 4 others like this

#9 Boomer

Boomer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:10 PM

hi boomer i dont think thats mite damage either id say its time to feed it and ignore the damaged bit as long as new growth is good and green i wouldnt panic i see they got bat shit in but they might still need a top up of n,a foliar feed of veg nutes high strength works wonders,peace

Hi duke, thanks. I only have old timers veg nutes, was reading that the bat shit never needed nutes added in the veg stage so I never bought any, will it be okay to give it old timers veg and then when it's needed can I use the Bio flower nutes or is it not advised to use two different brands. 

• Budgie, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#10 Sprink

Sprink

Harletan

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

Ooh Dinafem Chee XXL - nice :)

Welcome to TGC by the way

I don't think it looks like mites either

I don't know for sure about using different nutes, but if they're organic then  I don't think that could be wrong. If they were mineral ferts maybe

Good luck with the plant bud, that strain is stonking. Hope you got a carbon filter

• duke, Petal, gingerb and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.