5 replies to this topic

#1 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:20 PM

I've noticed that lots of dope smoking/using equipment nowadays looks kind of made in a laboratory ...I wonder if this is due to the tsunami of medical marijuana, get in the act types, glutting the market... yeah I get my snake on about it at times (changing the culture of old time ganja smoking)

Anyway!!! here is an old home made bong from Australia, plastic drink bottle cut off and a bit of garden hose shoved in the hole and some folded up aluminum foil for the cone..hehee yep, that's how we make em down under! (note this vid doesn't show the aluminum foil cone but uses a bit of drink can for the cone)

show us your homemade stuff!

• hazed bunny, duke, mrsDeeks and 6 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:39 PM

Never made one from plastic @ Petal but I've made plenty of glass ones exactly the same. Back in the day it would be a uk glass 1 pint milk bottle. We're the pipe goes in the side, to make that hole we would use a cross head screwdriver and tap it reasonably hard over and over on the same spot, this would make tiny chips break off and after about an hour maybe two of chipping away you would end up with a really nice smith hole.

The other thing that used to be done loads around here was the " can pipe "

• hazed bunny, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

Apple pipe.

• mrsDeeks, Petal, Dex and 1 other like this

#4 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:52 PM

made one o them out of a spud, back in the day - desperate measures usually.

i couldnt afford apples, and it would have raised suspicion, -Us Scots dont eat fruit lol

• 2scoops, mrsDeeks, Petal and 3 others like this

#5 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

The other thing that used to be done loads around here was the " can pipe "

We called them tinnies :)
  • mrsDeeks and Petal like this

#6 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:51 AM

Spot the stoner party two knives with black tips, they use to mess me up hot knives and a 3 litre bottle to collect smoke, you would cough until your whitey had arrived

• mrsDeeks, Petal and bigbadbillybob like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.