Photo
- - - - -

benefit changes pitfalls and tricks by hmgov!

dla benefit changes pip forms tricks with farty bits disability payment

87 replies to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

hi all as most of you will have heard the government have in there penny pinching exploits decided its time to pick on some of the most needy people in society those like myself and tina who through no fault of our own have been unable to work tina as some of you know was until recently wheelchair bound and i have been listed as her carer for 7 years in this time we been on dla which now is being reassessed and called personal independence payment it involves an even bigger form multi pages of medical questions and is not easy to correctly fill in yourself,

so i made an appointment with citizens advice who filled in the form and then advised me to send it either recorded delivery or signed for which we did and i have the receipt here,well the reason he told us that is because if you go through all the trouble of completing the massive form and send it back in the envelope provided they simply wait till the expiry time of your application and then send a letter saying that due to you failing to return the form and relevant info they have now canceled your claim,ow and if your car is mobilty scheme they want it returned straight away or if you get tax paid they want you to go pay for it! so also ensure you have photocopy of the entire form before sending it!

so i did spend a while on the phone this morning and after being told they had not received the form i told them it was sent signed for and gave the details from the post office website she went of came back and low and behold had found our form and now its in a pile being sent for medical assesment,this is a joke as last time the med centre was in central brighton up 5 huge stairs and disabled access is locked,well half of it is one door open so not wide enough for a wheelchair! but get this next to it is 2 steps and a ramp above which is cctv,so if you climb out of your chaIr and do the steps and ramp you have just failed the assesment and not even entered the building yet!so peeps if you in the same boat do be careful,crafty bastards now.

peace

• mellowed, Dekay, 2scoops and 15 others like this

#2 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:07 PM

this is disgraceful

• duke, W.S, Roy Cropper and 4 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:23 PM

this is disgraceful

yes thats one word for it,im just glad my car is mine its an ancient piece of french doo doos but they cant take it of me!my neighbours wife died and the next day they came and took there mobility scheme car back,ruthless and idk how anyone can be so utterly calous they will blame brexit you watch that way its all our fault!peace

• Forest, W.S, Roy Cropper and 5 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:32 PM

Good info duke that, summink i must remember when forms land on doorstep., :)

• duke, W.S, Roy Cropper and 5 others like this

#5 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:33 PM

Its this country all over at the minute mate it makes my fucking piss boil.we been waiting 5 years to get some support for our eldest whos got some quite severe behaviour and social issues and cams(childrens mental health services) have refused 4 doctors refferals.Nowt is given the money or even the basic thought to help genuinely needy people.I heard this mornin that the goverment has introduced a scheme in wich rape victims who want to claim tax credits have to prove they been raped most likely to a coldhearted goverment stooge.im ashamed to live in england in 2017 its a fucking disgrace...but Teresa the walking corpse May can buy 1000 pound leather trousers thats fine...cunts.

Edited by Bubonik Chronic, 25 January 2017 - 12:35 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#6 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:37 PM

Good info duke that, summink i must remember when forms land on doorstep., :)

let us know how you get on,im going to take tina in her wheelchair its a beast with tractor knobblys and if she cant acces the building completely in her chair i will film it and refuse to make her walk at all i will ask her ot if she can come if possible she is dead good,peace

• Budgie, Dekay, hazed bunny and 8 others like this

#7 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:44 PM

nice one @ duke , i have a friend who is a carer for some one and they have a mobility scheme car thru this, ill pass on the recorded delivery info on forms ! 

• Budgie, hazed bunny, duke and 4 others like this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:49 PM

let us know how you get on,im going to take tina in her wheelchair its a beast with tractor knobblys and if she cant acces the building completely in her chair i will film it and refuse to make her walk at all i will ask her ot if she can come if possible she is dead good,peace

Tbh ive not heard a thing from them since last Labour Government they just put me income support when incapacity benefit stopped without questions and stuff is same atmo, so i suppose its on cards anytime duke, ill keep you informerd and possibly chat via pm when stuff lands if i get stuck mukka, thx m8.

Summink different but watch the new Ken Loach movie > I am Daniel Blake, so true with whats happening to poor and needy these days in the UK, a touching film that opens your eyes as to whats going down, more so for those who where blinkers and dont deal with shit like this, but yes a very good film and so true in many many ways that all us fucked up peeps can relate too in one way or another, showing the shocking state of the UK these days.

http://www.imdb.com/...5?ref_=tt_ov_vi

• Budgie, Dekay, hazed bunny and 8 others like this

#9 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:26 PM

Good advice duke, Its worth spending a few quid on tracked and signed for postage with anything official, especially the DWP and HMRC.

I drove my mrs to her assessment last year and parked up right under the cctv camera outside the main entrance.  She went in alone and I took the dogs for a walk.  In the report she was downgraded from the higher rate of PIP to the lower rate because she had managed to get to the assessment centre herself.  

I made a FOI request to the hospital, council and police for the cctv footage and guess what?  The cameras weren't on that day.  Nobody wanted to know. Its crazy how they are getting away with bare faced lies.

Next time I'll record everything myself.

• Budgie, Dekay, hazed bunny and 5 others like this

#10 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:50 PM

i found this its the criteria they use for claims and makes interesting reading and might just help,peace

https://www.gov.uk/g...nt-handbook.pdf

• Budgie, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dla, benefit changes, pip, forms, tricks, with farty bits, disability payment

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.