Photo
- - - - -

benefit changes pitfalls and tricks by hmgov!

dla benefit changes pip forms tricks with farty bits disability payment

87 replies to this topic

#31 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:09 PM

ive not even filled in my form cos of this thread, i spose i should  do it , it so bollock that a none medical qualified person has the say to give it or not , i do know the appeals go to medical bods and you have a better chance like jim says

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#32 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:16 PM

Does anyone know what the appeal process involves plz?

Do the appealer have to go to court or re-take a medical?

My better half has just recieved a copy of her recent medical and was awarded 8 pts on the pip section and 10pts on the mobility part, the examiner marked some as 0 but then contradicted herself by writing something totally opersite underneath.

If it was me i would 100% appeal but we dont know what it involves and tbh i dont think my partner could go thro a court case or another medical exam 😕

hi mate im sorry to hear this and tbh theres many in the same boat we been told my tinas case has been sent for medical review and im told that nearly every case has been refused so far and this is creating a backlog of medicals and as missys link you must first start with the nonsense they tell you then you can appeal but only worth it if your lucky enough to have recent medical consultations with consultant or above showing new evidence,meaning you must jump through hoops and at the end if your lucky you will get base rate as the new rules are mad and as unfair as the old ones plus some.its not a court though its just a room with some people in 2-3 at some is all and not scary if its anything like the dla one that was easiest bit of dla we found filling the form in harder!but yes jump through there hoops and dont take no for an answer if you have an occupational therapist or district nurse etc you can get them on the case and sometimes they help,we be doing it soon enough im sure,bastards excuse my french peeps,peace

• Budgie, Dekay, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#33 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:52 PM

It seems like its a nightmare for everyone then, not just us 😕

Just read the copy of medical and what examiner wrote and it seems like i was in the wrong room lol, most of what she wrote never happened!

She mentions i was there as carer and that i didnt say much, but infact i did about 80% of the talking, explaining my partners needs etc..these examiners are from another fkn planet

Thanks for everyones advice, just have to wait for verdict now 😤
  • Budgie, duke and mrsDeeks like this

#34 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:51 PM

I say its always worth appealing

• Dekay, duke, Forest and 2 others like this

#35 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:40 AM

Another thing is if you dont get on that ESA pretty quick then top whack on that is gonna be 70`odd quid where as now it`s 100`odd quid, i was watching some politics programe the other day and if i understood it rightly those on top whack already wont be effected, but im not sure i understood that correctly, but yes again all this hasn`t gone through just yet, i think it`s in Lords waiting to be passed who knocked it back last time when Cameron tried  although i`m pretty sure it will have been amended so Lords pass it now.

• duke, mrsDeeks and ValleyDragon like this

#36 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

hi all i have started an online petition against the dla changes and here is the link please sign it and send to everyone you can think of it may not do any good but cannot hurt to try,peace

https://secure.avaaz...hanges/?ccVGIlb

• 2scoops, mrsDeeks, ValleyDragon and 1 other like this

#37 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

Another thing is if you dont get on that ESA pretty quick then top whack on that is gonna be 70`odd quid where as now it`s 100`odd quid, i was watching some politics programe the other day and if i understood it rightly those on top whack already wont be effected, but im not sure i understood that correctly, but yes again all this hasn`t gone through just yet, i think it`s in Lords waiting to be passed who knocked it back last time when Cameron tried  although i`m pretty sure it will have been amended so Lords pass it now.

all sic start on 70 quid for the first year then it goes up to 110 odd, that what i get now on esa im in the group where they dont bother to get you to do shit  to find  ajob , so they are stoping it go up to 110 odd jimbo?

it real bad how the sic/disabled are targeted for cuts, it should be the ones that  can work that take to cuts they can do sth about working we cant , it makes my blood boil!

ill go sign it duke for all the good it will do, but the thoughts there fair play bro

• 2scoops, duke, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#38 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:15 PM

all sic start on 70 quid for the first year then it goes up to 110 odd, that what i get now on esa im in the group where they dont bother to get you to do shit  to find  ajob , so they are stoping it go up to 110 odd jimbo?

it real bad how the sic/disabled are targeted for cuts, it should be the ones that  can work that take to cuts they can do sth about working we cant , it makes my blood boil!

ill go sign it duke for all the good it will do, but the thoughts there fair play bro

Yes i think those on  higher esa 110 now wont be effected, but for someone like myself who hasnt even been in to see anyone since they did away with incapacity, well they just put me on SocialSecurity when incapacity stopped and not esa all by letter and ive never even seen anyone or heard owt about esa or anything apart from og incapacity claim But yes when they get around to seeing me from backlog lol and to get me off SS onto ESA well if they class me as a new claiment for ESA which i will be, then i shan`t get what you get ever even after 12months no matter how fucked up i am, its gonna be 70odd if its passed by lords, that how i understood it anyhow

• duke, mrsDeeks and symbol 22 like this

#39 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

twats and if you get classed as a new claim that is so wrong  gthese people are just so out of touch that make these thing up 

• 2scoops, duke, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#40 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:25 PM

twats and if you get classed as a new claim that is so wrong  gthese people are just so out of touch that make these thing up 

I was doing things inbetween watching tv Sunday morning politics programmes, but yes i stopped to listen to most of it and i`m sure that`s how it was put across.

Shower of shit the lot of them are mate, fucking bad really cus im fucked up, twats they are.:D

• duke, mrsDeeks, ValleyDragon and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dla, benefit changes, pip, forms, tricks, with farty bits, disability payment

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.