3 replies to this topic

#1 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:48 PM

Any one no of any good company's that do this. I've heard of bongous they have very mixed reviews. They basically work by signing up with a company and they provide u with a us postal address and then when they get delivered to that address there forwarded on to u here in the U.K.

Need a few us only items
  • 2scoops and duke like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

Why dont they ship to UK ? Maybe hit a Yank member up have it sent to his and sent on, obviously you pay. I do it for an Aussie track bike racer, he races the Triumph Daytona and sometimes finds it hard to get parts ASAP, he pays i send it on.

• Budgie and duke like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:17 PM

Why dont they ship to UK ? Maybe hit a Yank member up have it sent to his and sent on, obviously you pay. I do it for an Aussie track bike racer, he races the Triumph Daytona and sometimes finds it hard to get parts ASAP, he pays i send it on.

That would be an ace option if it came about m8 if not I don't mind going down the more expensive route
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

Well you know a cool Yank guy on here, get him PM`d bro.

• duke likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.