97 replies to this topic

#11 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:23 PM

I had the same problem with the pax to start with. After its ready, I wait 10 seconds then draw for 2-4 seconds. Then wait another 10 seconds between draws so the oven has a chance to fill with vapour. That works a charm on the pax.

I also agree on the high. Defo a huge head buzz. I love it :)
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#12 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:24 PM

ok, i've dried some bud,  and starting low temp of 157c according to temp guide to release thc and will work my way up. I also only put in half a bowl of weed and i'm sucking long and slow....so far tastes much better!! thanks xx

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#13 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

Hey petal you want long slow type draws, like sucking on a thick milkshake.
I've got my vape settings starting on 185c for 4 mins, then 195c and then finally to 205c.
Also the vaped bud can be used in cooking, I've used it alot in past its got alot more goodness then you expect still in it.

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#14 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

I had the same problem with the pax to start with. After its ready, I wait 10 seconds then draw for 2-4 seconds. Then wait another 10 seconds between draws so the oven has a chance to fill with vapour. That works a charm on the pax.

I also agree on the high. Defo a huge head buzz. I love it :)

Good tip thanks Chew, I'll do this when pax clone arrives....looking forward to a high head buzz :)

Hey petal you want long slow type draws, like sucking on a thick milkshake.
I've got my vape settings starting on 185c for 4 mins, then 195c and then finally to 205c.
Also the vaped bud can be used in cooking, I've used it alot in past its got alot more goodness then you expect still in it.

This is a great help too thanks Ginge :) ... I've been saving the left over vaped bud to use later on when I do oil, might put in cooking but turns me off a bit to eat,  it looks a bit used you know lolol :)

• Budgie, duke, gingerb and 2 others like this

#15 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:50 PM

another question, how can I tell when the bud has been vaped? thanks :)

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#16 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:09 PM

This is something I've been struggling with. I seem to notice it gets a little harsh in my throat after a while so when it does, I bin it :)
  • 2scoops, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#17 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:22 PM

If your go steady on that vape i can blast maybe 10 to 15 draws on it, but my lung capacity is restiriced so those fit fookers like Stevo would probably blast it of alot quicker, i think the chamber holds quite a bit herb though, ive never weighed it, but i`d go with a 1/4 to 1/2 gram, Some good advice as to telling when its vaped, dont forget that can be used again to make edibles or oil and such like if you save enough, mind you not that i do myself i just tend to sling it, bloody bone idle, useless or a both lol. :) .

• Budgie, duke, Petal and 4 others like this

#18 jackball17

jackball17

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:49 PM

Hello petal I gave up the fags 2 years ago after countless attempts

All ways said I missed the spliff not the fags

Got myself a Vale, it took a couple months to get hang of it

Tried one drag of a spliff 12 weeks into the quitting and it tasted chap

That honestly saved me,completely different hit more cerebral and trippy

Their definitely worth persevering with good luck

Atb jackball
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#19 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:21 AM

It's all brown and tastes a bit like popcorn. 

This is something I've been struggling with. I seem to notice it gets a little harsh in my throat after a while so when it does, I bin it :)

And what @Chew says ^^^^^^^^ as soon as I get a tickle on my throat, it's done with. 

If your go steady on that vape i can blast maybe 10 to 15 draws on it, but my lung capacity is restiriced so those fit fookers like Stevo would probably blast it of alot quicker, i think the chamber holds quite a bit herb though, ive never weighed it, but i`d go with a 1/4 to 1/2 gram, Some good advice as to telling when its vaped, dont forget that can be used again to make edibles or oil and such like if you save enough, mind you not that i do myself i just tend to sling it, bloody bone idle, useless or a both lol. :) .

With regards to using the vaped bud again,

I've been reading on a vaping forum that some people use it for a bedtime vape. 

So if they've vaped their bud at say 175*C then saved it, when they re-use it they crank the temps up to get the sleepytime meds out of the used stuff. It kinda makes sense, but I dunno if it works personally. 

I prefer red wine for that.  ;)

Hello petal I gave up the fags 2 years ago after countless attempts

All ways said I missed the spliff not the fags

Got myself a Vale, it took a couple months to get hang of it

Tried one drag of a spliff 12 weeks into the quitting and it tasted chap

That honestly saved me,completely different hit more cerebral and trippy

Their definitely worth persevering with good luck

Atb jackball

Wow, lots of great info here. Thanks so much guys, very helpful tips indeed xx :)

• 2scoops, duke, Cheeseman and 1 other like this

#20 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

i need to give up the smoking ive tried a vape not a good one tho and i didnt think much of it , i need to try again i think as i want to stop smoking

what is a good clone vape to look for i dont want to pay hundreds for one , sorry to high jack petal but it seems  a good place to ask as the vaper are here

• Budgie, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.