97 replies to this topic

#21 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

i need to give up the smoking ive tried a vape not a good one tho and i didnt think much of it , i need to try again i think as i want to stop smoking

what is a good clone vape to look for i dont want to pay hundreds for one , sorry to high jack petal but it seems  a good place to ask as the vaper are here

Good luck vaping Forest. Jimmi mentioned one he thought would be good in Chew's Pax 3 thread... http://www.t-g-c.nl/...poriser-review/

https://www.fasttech...mah-tc-dry-herb

I've ordered the clone pax 3 from that site - they are on holidays atm for Chinese NY so will be a while before you get your order (same here)

• 2scoops, duke, Forest and 2 others like this

#22 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:36 PM

Yes im deffo gonna get myself one of these @Petal,. proper looks a good en imo. :) Bigger battery than lots of portable vapes too at 2600mah so it should last a wee bit longer along with ceramic bowl holding heat better, not to mention it should produce a better from ceramic bowl too or so i i would think, it all adds up to a very nice vape and cheap

• duke, Forest, Petal and 2 others like this

#23 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

These look decent as well @Forest if your not bothered about portable vapes for the price, works oin same porinciple as the more expensive ones so i cant see why it wouldn`t work a treat tbh and you see plenty using these in youtube vids http://www.ebay.co.u...vgAAOSwgQ9VmCMM

• duke, Forest, Petal and 2 others like this

#24 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:23 PM

Yes im deffo gonna get myself one of these @Petal,. proper looks a good en imo. :) Bigger battery than lots of portable vapes too at 2600mah so it should last a wee bit longer along with ceramic bowl holding heat better, not to mention it should produce a better from ceramic bowl too or so i i would think, it all adds up to a very nice vape and cheap

Jimmi, I saw a review on this on youtube that says the Yokan iShred doesn't show the vapour when you exhale...that might be a turn off. I'm hoping the pax clone will show vapour when I exhale as the hebe II doesn't.

• 2scoops, duke, Forest and 2 others like this

#25 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

i need to give up the smoking ive tried a vape not a good one tho and i didnt think much of it , i need to try again i think as i want to stop smoking

what is a good clone vape to look for i dont want to pay hundreds for one , sorry to high jack petal but it seems  a good place to ask as the vaper are here

For a home vape, I can highly recommend the Da Buddha [or DBV].  Relatively cheap, no frills and very straightforward.  There is a kit available to turn it into an oil/concentrates rig and you can even use this kit to vape weed and oil at the same time.  Or weed and e-cig juice/tastypuff/whatever

Another benefit is that the top is open to the air.  If you rest a heat proof dish on top you can use it for aromatherapy oils or to dry out weed, boil off a bit of iso etc

Just my tuppence on it :)

Cheers

Walter

eta. Oh, and run it through a small bong :)

Edited by WalterEgo420, 30 January 2017 - 06:16 PM.

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#26 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:03 PM

thanks for the ideas , ive got a clone  g pen and i cant say im impressed  with it, so it cant work or im expecting to much,  so time for sth that might work ,

• 2scoops, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#27 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:04 PM

thanks for the ideas , ive got a clone  g pen and i cant say im impressed  with it, so it cant work or im expecting to much,  so time for sth that might work ,

I think those g-pens are hebe titan mark 1 thats been rebranded for snoop to make some dosh from, 3 temp settings, other than that not much difference to the mark 1 hebe either that or mark 2, i foirgot but its one or other. :)

• Budgie, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#28 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Maybe not exactly relevant, and I know they are a bit pricey, but after trying several pen vapes ( and I'm only talking extract here) dr dabber are by far the best imho. I currently use the aura(think that's what it's called, something like that) and it absolutely kicks arse😊 I use an extreme q for herb 🌿 At home , and that will vape weed as well as anything I think, but weirdly it dosnt do oil all that well for some reason
  • Budgie, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#29 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:54 PM

Maybe not exactly relevant, and I know they are a bit pricey, but after trying several pen vapes ( and I'm only talking extract here) dr dabber are by far the best imho. I currently use the aura(think that's what it's called, something like that) and it absolutely kicks arse😊 I use an extreme q for herb 🌿 At home , and that will vape weed as well as anything I think, but weirdly it dosnt do oil all that well for some reason

links?

@jimmi2scoops  thats it   Hebe_Titan_1_a_large.jpg?v=1452124869 jimmy ,

so are they crap?  it seems to me to be a lot of weed to use for  the hit you get? , flavour is great on vapes, i made one from a light bulb first 5 years ago it worked well,    it was great to see the vapor swirling in it  and tasting like it smelt in the jar was mouth watering, 

so what one to get,  if i said 40 ish quid budget, for a clone from ft what would you get?

• Budgie, 2scoops, WalterEgo420 and 2 others like this

#30 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:04 PM

links?

@jimmi2scoops thats it Hebe_Titan_1_a_large.jpg?v=1452124869 jimmy ,

so are they crap? it seems to me to be a lot of weed to use for the hit you get? , flavour is great on vapes, i made one from a light bulb first 5 years ago it worked well, it was great to see the vapor swirling in it and tasting like it smelt in the jar was mouth watering,

so what one to get, if i said 40 ish quid budget, for a clone from ft what would you get?

https://arizer.com/extreme-q/

https://www.drdabber...porizer-pen-kit
  • Budgie, Petal, WalterEgo420 and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.