39 replies to this topic

#1 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:26 PM

This is my other space ;)  its a re purposed chip board filing cabinet , it has 12volt fans, large 5inch filter to let the case fans have more free flow for the extraction to work , passive intake (soon to be active), two 70w Ceramic metal halide (CMH)  Phillips constant color bulbs and digital ballasts , its all wired in to one  lead on the back  and its on wheels :P

im growing a dinafem OG kush, in coco in a 17 liter fabric pot that ive folded down to make it half size,  the plant  was 7 weeks old when it was flipped 14 days ago , ;)

it look to be in great health its getting the green planet three part nutes "gp3" at 1.7ec  it just been put on flower nutes today 

im currently working on temp controlled  fan controller ill post up what i did once its finished  for anyone that wants to take control of their space

thought id have a go at this grow show malarkey :D  

:D

• mellowed, Dekay, 2scoops and 14 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:58 PM

hi forest its a nice stealthy looking one and the dinafem og is one of my faves of modern strains so i shall follow along from the corner with me bong!peace

• Dekay, Petal and Dutchy like this

#3 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

Such a great, low key idea. No one would ever know what's in there, it's like the invisible grow cube!

Hey there's your slogan.

Nice work forest, oh and not too shabby of a plant either. Good luck with the grow, and hope you get a good few jars worth from it. Top notch.

Edited by Missginger, 28 January 2017 - 06:15 PM.

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 1 other like this

#4 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

your very welcome  lads , @duke  after the smell of dals that time at  yours m8  ive i had to grow some :D  so far a super plant to grow  , the best bit is now as they form up

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 1 other like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:08 PM

your very welcome  lads , @duke  after the smell of dals that time at  yours m8  ive i had to grow some :D  so far a super plant to grow  , the best bit is now as they form up

i have planted 2 seeds about a week ago of the og no sign yet but its a bit chilly still so they slower,good job there fems really,peace

• Dekay, Forest and Petal like this

#6 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:13 AM

So forest is that light basically a street light/flood light? personally never seen a full grow done with one of them, looking forward to seeing what happens here, the growth on her is looking great though!

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:30 AM

So forest is that light basically a street light/flood light? personally never seen a full grow done with one of them, looking forward to seeing what happens here, the growth on her is looking great though!

First lights i ever used to grow were street lights, big daft 250hps, looked like you`d they`d been chopped straight from a fallen lampost, good lights as well, but big heavy fookers with bult in ballast they were. Have they or do they use mh or cmh lighting foir streets ? i thought HPS & more so LED these days or was that MH and not HPS or both lol, feck knows tbh but i do know i grew  with 250HPS street lights.

• Dekay, duke, Forest and 5 others like this

#8 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:36 AM

@TheHerbalist i think these one were use for shopfitting type things , im not sure what they use the bigger ones of these for at a guess high bay lights ,   you probably right  with street lighting as well tho cos they give a nice white light to see by, 

ive used these a few years ago last they did produce some nice frosty bud if i remember correctly , im thinking of converting to led in the box but i thought id give the cmh a run to see how they do before i make the decision 

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#9 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

Fantastic Forest and I see you got the slippers in too :)

• Forest, Slippery and Dutchy like this

#10 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:52 AM

First lights i ever used to grow were street lights, big daft 250hps, looked like you`d they`d been chopped straight from a fallen lampost, good lights as well, but big heavy fookers with bult in ballast they were. Have they or do they use mh or cmh lighting foir streets ? i thought HPS & more so LED these days or was that MH and not HPS or both lol, feck knows tbh but i do know i grew  with 250HPS street lights.

my first time in the early 90s was a 250w hps flood light from a pub freshly stolen i think,  in my pals cupboard no ventilation  no feed to speak of baby bio once and bag seed , it was terrible lol

Fantastic Forest and I see you got the slippers in too :)

nice spotted petal nice to see you here ,

• Dekay, 2scoops, Petal and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: og kush by dinafemcmh, coco, fabric pot, micro cab

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.