39 replies to this topic

#11 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:35 PM

subbed up m8, looks the business that does ! 

cdm's kick fookin ass m8, i swear by em, saying that i only really used em as supplemental lights, however, the wifi of boogies i done was more or less under the blue light cdm for the duration of its life ! 

@TheHerbalist look for  viz 2nd cdm grow ! tad under 17 oz  from a 315cdm oouusshh ! 

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#12 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:38 PM

the 315s do look the biz im surprised they are not more popular they are very efficient, so should save some cash on eleccy

• Dekay, duke, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#13 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:48 PM

must be shit hot as the shop by me has sold out ! and over 3 days put the price up £50 too ! 

you can get em for around £200 but they come with the shitty budget shade, ask yourself why would you pay money for that tech and get a shitty reflector that needs an adapter for the bulb ? bulbs are a frickin ton to buy (£100), they still work tho but wtf ? the shades maxi bright market em with are a closed hood reflector that barely does a metre square ! I'm thinking of hanging em vert ! get it all round ! 

i was paying 180 for em then when i went back they told me 225 ! 

works both ways tho i suppose, what your saving on leccy your spending on kit ! 

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#14 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

quite pricey then but the efficiency makes that a bit better  of a hit 

• duke, Roy Cropper, Slippery and 1 other like this

#15 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:12 PM

ok took a few more pics today  , she has stopped any stretch which wasnt much about 6inchs, i guess it is my set up that slowed it down? i can never figure out what makes them stretchy or not, what part of the enviro changes the stretch?

i thought i had read these og kush are leggy twats

any way feed at 1.6ec ph 5,7 and gp3 line up of nutes, she is loving what im doing, its so nice to have a plant that looks so happy

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#16 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:24 PM

hi forest it does look a nice happy plant mine had little stretch maybe 25 per cent i forgot to save a cut though so starting from seed again myself,nice work bud hi to mrs f,peace

• Zipp, Roy Cropper, gingerb and 1 other like this

#17 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:36 PM

yes thats abut the same as my stretch duke or just under , i expected more, but it has worked out just peachy for my limited space

• duke, Zipp, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#18 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:44 PM

nice forest .... thats a fine micro grow buddie she looks spot on the money :D :D

• duke, Forest, Roy Cropper and 3 others like this

#19 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:54 PM

Nice job forest, I was surprised at the size of your cabinet when saw the photo you posted.
I am just waiting my og kush to dry, god knows why my one stretched so much.

• duke, Zipp, Forest and 3 others like this

#20 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:30 AM

id read in a few other places gingeb that she is a leggy bugger so perhaps yours was normal and mine and dukes not ,  i feel its enviro dependent  but i cant pin it down as i dont keep detailed records, or perhaps its not lol ,

ive read you can slow stretch down a lot if you need to with a powerful fan on the tips or by using the super crop method of stem rolling to soften them up before a fold/bend   , any one else know about this?

• 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: og kush by dinafemcmh, coco, fabric pot, micro cab

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.