Open Now: The Royal Queen Seeds 15 Strain Welcome Grow-out, POTS Plant of the Season Comp, Germination Shoot-out Comp, Completed Diary Rewards. Coming soon: The Summer Pot Noodle Grow and more...

Photo
- - - - -

woo haa - chillie season 2017

82 replies to this topic

#81 Petal

Petal

has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:35 AM

Very nice Ken, so that was elephant chillies? wow. Lovely tomato too.

My birdseye chilli started last October 2016 and is still full of chillies. It's getting cold here and some of the chillies are purple lol

Attached File  20170516_1322541.jpg   173.38KB   0 downloads

• Zipp, Ken Erbis and bigwilliebobby like this

#82 bigwilliebobby

bigwilliebobby

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:41 AM

Wow,  Petal, you sure have the right environment for growing those birds eyes.

they look magnificent and i reckon we should all pop round to yours for a curry !

I have the midget version of them, supposed to be birds eye chillies, im thinking of making them a bit harder, by punting them out into my garden and see how they cope with a Scottish summer  (which is a bit like the Austrailian rain season ha ha, but colder)

• Zipp and Petal like this

#83 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

Planted some chillies out in the garden a couple of weeks ago to see if they can handle the weather. They seem happy enough so time to put more out. This should be a little chilli jungle once they all mature a bit. The tomatoes and banana is coming along too.

Attached File  IMG_0089.JPG   252.11KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0090.JPG   304.35KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0091.JPG   426.9KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0092.JPG   470.17KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0093.JPG   187.22KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0094.JPG   262.81KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0095.JPG   153.09KB   0 downloads

• Dutchy likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.