#1 Nappa

Nappa

Coco baby

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

hi TGC

This right here is a generic question but it's 2017 and who knows things may have changed.

I'm looking for a high yielding strain which tastes great? the potency doesn't bother me I just want to enjoy the taste and have a lot of it. I like fruity tastes but it doesn't have to be.

Thanks in advance

Strawberry banana sounds good as does fruit punch,
  • Lab Rat, duke, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#2 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:07 PM

Green Crack is tip top mate,I done the auto
version and had to pull a few weeks early and was still top draw.Got two of the photos on the go at the min.
  • Lab Rat, duke, Nappa and 1 other like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:09 PM

Critical is big yielder with massive uniform donkey dick type cola`s, stinks, tastes lovely and dank and it smashes you up nicely when smoked, Flowered and ready to chop  in 7 to  8 weeks of 12/12 only.

PS

Oh yes it loves being topped loads and supercropped to max, it don`t stretch much so you could quite easilt veg to 2ft in a tent imo

• Lab Rat, duke, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#4 Nappa

Nappa

Coco baby

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

Critical is big yielder with massive uniform donkey dick type cola`s, stinks, tastes lovely and dank and it smashes you up nicely when smoked, Flowered and ready to chop in 7 to 8 weeks of 12/12 only.

PS
Oh yes it loves being topped loads and supercropped to max, it don`t stretch much so you could quite easilt veg to 2ft in a tent imo

Your right on that critical done it last run.. it's a doddle to grow too.

@Bubonik Chronic I will keep teen crack in mind although I prefer photo periods mind. What Seedbank did you get them from?
  • duke, gingerb and Bubonik Chronic like this

#5 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:22 PM

gorilla glue #4 photo version that would be a good puff as the auto version is quality imo nappa :pimped: :pimped:

• Lab Rat, duke, Nappa and 2 others like this

#6 DoubleTrouble

DoubleTrouble

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

gorilla glue #4 photo version that would be a good puff as the auto version is quality imo nappa :pimped: :pimped:

Has the GG#4 become available in photo version/seed's? i know there's cut's floating around but ive yet to cross path's with it..

• Nappa and gingerb like this

#7 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:17 PM

Your right on that critical done it last run.. it's a doddle to grow too.

@Bubonik Chronic I will keep teen crack in mind although I prefer photo periods mind. What Seedbank did you get them from?

The autos are from fastbuds ,check out dekays grow of em I think he got abot 5oz or summat daft of one auto.The photo ones iv got going now are frm humboldt.
  • Nappa and gingerb like this

#8 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:56 PM

Dutch passion. The ultimate.

Big yeilds an a good smoke :
  • Nappa, TIKTOK, gingerb and 1 other like this

#9 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

hi TGC

I just want to enjoy the taste and have a lot of it.

searching for the holy grail :P

• Nappa likes this

#10 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:20 AM

The autos are from fastbuds ,check out dekays grow of em I think he got abot 5oz or summat daft of one auto.The photo ones iv got going now are frm humboldt.

I got 10 off the auto dry ;)

There is a photo green crack but remember green crack is a full on super high sat even the oil I cant sleep when I had it.

Strawberry banana, I on the look out for the banana bit meself.

The holy grail a belting smoke if you mean DNA, although I did one by a different company that was pretty good too :)

• 2scoops, Nappa, Max and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.