• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:12 PM

Tis that time again and I hope you all be warming me cockles with your hottest buds this month coz its bloody freezing int North.

The Green Circle Bud of month February

gallery_16_107_27890.png

Rules

You must be a member with a diary or current grow show and 50 posts

You need to write on something TGC (or The green circle) with the date (not added with editing program) and add to pic or post a link to diary its from with your picture in thread.

Fail to do one of these things and your pic will not be entered and with no discussion.

You cannot enter a bud that has won before into a future competition

Prizes

Sensi seeds Northern Lights

Northern Lights Feminized continues the traditions of her classic ancestors; she produces fast, solid harvests with surprisingly little growing-odour. Nevertheless, her buds are sweetly fragrant and, due to their thick coating of THC-rich trichomes, remarkably powerful!

:)      :)

Details

Pictures of buds not plants whole plants will be cropped

Pictures of 1024 * 1024 or less

(new rule) only 1 pic allowed

can include macros shots

can be humorous (bud in a slipper)

Does not have to be attached to plant get arty

starts now till 28 th February

Poll will be set up for one week

Dead heats will share prize

So get them entries in people                ;)

Good luck.                   :jointroll:

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:15 PM

hi all heres my entry,quick or what?peace

link in my sig to diary

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 16 others like this

#3 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:23 PM

hi all heres my entry,quick or what?peace

link in my sig to diary

:rvmp: Nice one duke thats some type of record there I reckon, ha made me smile or maybe thats the oil :)

• Budgie, duke, dal and 5 others like this

#4 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:26 PM

blimey @ duke, you were quick! Lovely bud mate. I'll get mine in later in the month :)

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 6 others like this

#5 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:05 AM

Far out @ duke mighty fine speed you have there lol 3 minutes in and duke is smashing it with another! Top class fella and an even more top class bud :pimped:

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 4 others like this

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

Aahh I give on comps now I hardly get any votes :( or they don't seem ti grow lol (now I spat me dummy)

@ duke damn you was in form last night buddy lool hope you reel in another one buddy :D

Good luck everyone and mmmm sensi northern lights :weed: get those buds out I say :D

#7 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:41 PM

Aahh I give on comps now I hardly get any votes :( or they don't seem ti grow lol (now I spat me dummy)

@ duke damn you was in form last night buddy lool hope you reel in another one buddy :D

Good luck everyone and mmmm sensi northern lights :weed: get those buds out I say :D

its more about taking a good photo imo and that sth im shit at lol , hence why i dont normally enter , i did it last month for the experience B)  now ive done that got and  two votes :P  woohoo! :D   thank fuck i didnt get any votes!  i dont even mind if they were sympathy votes ;)

@ duke you are one speedy mofo :P

#8 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:46 PM

its more about taking a good photo imo and that sth im shit at lol , hence why i dont normally enter , i did it last month for the experience B)  now ive done that got and  two votes :P  woohoo! :D   thank fuck i didnt get any votes!  i dont even mind if they were sympathy votes ;)

i probs delete maybe 20-30 pics before i get a good one mostly due to nerve damage i have shaky days and it does make getting decent pics hard esp as my camera is 10+ years old so not the best but i do love taking pics and am chuffed when i get a real good one,my first diary on talk you could barely make out they was weed plants!i forgot to vote at all!peace

• Budgie, Dekay, dal and 4 others like this

#9 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

i probs delete maybe 20-30 pics before i get a good one mostly due to nerve damage i have shaky days and it does make getting decent pics hard esp as my camera is 10+ years old so not the best but i do love taking pics and am chuffed when i get a real good one,my first diary on talk you could barely make out they was weed plants!i forgot to vote at all!peace

ive noticed yhour pic have improved a lot over the last few mths m8 they were always a bit soft focus , but much better now

it amazing how you can change how stuff looks with a few tricks , you only need to look at some of the seedbanks shot with colored halos around the plants, must use leds maybe

• Dekay, duke, dal and 2 others like this

#10 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:00 PM

its more about taking a good photo imo and that sth im shit at lol , hence why i dont normally enter , i did it last month for the experience B) now ive done that got and two votes :P woohoo! :D thank fuck i didnt get any votes! i dont even mind if they were sympathy votes ;)

Lol quitting while ahead with me two votes lmao and yeah I shake alot and sometimes it's pulls off and sometimes not because it's too frosty and cant get good focus from wobbling and shaking.. pot noodle just doesn't grow either once in coco and once in soil both epic fail. . Bad times..
  • Dekay, duke, Forest and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Farty bits, TGC, buds, tits, cannabis

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.