76 replies to this topic

#1 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:41 PM

Hi fellow circlers,it's been a while since I've had a diary up and running,so I thought I'd get one on the go.
I've recently acquired so fast bud seeds from a forum member who we all know as the "undisputed king of autos"...Zipp.what a kind fellow he is...he sent me 2x LSD,1x Girl Scout cookies,1x Blackberry kush 1x Mexican airlines and 1x G14.Im also gonna chuck in a green crack,which I not long finished growing 4 green cracks,and got a yield of 26-27 Oz from them.
so from the selection I have,I'm going with green crack,Girl Scout cookies,LSD and blackberry kush.
I've read all of Zipps diary so,and if I can get anywhere near what he produced...ill be over the moon.

Set-up...I'm growing in a 1.2 metre square tent,with a 600w bulb and parabolic shade.6" extraction fan and filter,and a 4" intake.
I'll be using canna coco and clay pebble mix,coz the hydro shop had run out of canna coco pro.while I'm talking about the coco and clay pebble mix,I'm pretty pissed off with it already!! The girls broke the coco last night,so I thought I'd give them a little drink of Rhizo...then it dawned on me to check the runoff from the girls,it came out at 2.8 ec!!! So I spent the next hour flushing them down to 0.5 ec (which is my background ec)...so I lost all the Rhizo I had given them,plus around 1-2" of fecking coco!!!!
Anyway..rant over,I'll be using canna A+B,Rhizotonic root stim,great white bennies,green planet massive boost,and maybe some pk13-14??
So the girls are on day 2...the Gsc is the smallest so far,and looks like she has a damaged leaf...but I'm sure she'll be fine with a little tlc.
The aim is to get them as big as I can,as quick as I can...I've just fed them with Rhizo and a splash of A+B...ec was 0.4...ph 6.0.ill be using a 20/4 light schedule,I'm a firm believer that they need a few hours kip lol.
The tent is nicely dialled in,with lights on temps 25-27,and lights off temps 18-20 degrees.ill be feeding these every other day untill they are a fair size...then see how they get on with daily feeds.
So jot much happening yet,but give them a week,and hopefully they will be cooking on gas 👍
Here's a cpl of pics of the baby's...the seedling on her own is the gsc...hopefully you can make out the damaged leaf? Soz,but my camera is shite,but the pics will get better 😂
Any questions,advise or critics always welcome 😊
Attached File  image.jpeg   166.38KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   210.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   189.52KB   0 downloads
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 13 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:14 PM

Go on the Lizard i`ll be first to pull a chair up here. good luck man.

Hows yourself going by the way, are you good and have you still been growing in your absence ?

• Dekay, hazed bunny, Zipp and 5 others like this

#3 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:24 PM

Go on the Lizard i`ll be first to pull a chair up here. good luck man.

Hows yourself going by the way, are you good and have you still been growing in your absence ?

Jimmi mate...nice of you to join in the fun lol.all is good here mukka,how you been keeping?? Yeah I've only just finished growing 4 of the fastbuds green crack...I didn't bother documenting it,it was more of a trial run with the autos,but I think I did ok from them...26-27 oz from 4 plants.now I'm feeling fairly confident about doing a diary with this next lot of strains...I'll prob fook them up,but hey ho lol.
Great to have you onboard man 😉
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

Jimmi mate...nice of you to join in the fun lol.all is good here mukka,how you been keeping?? Yeah I've only just finished growing 4 of the fastbuds green crack...I didn't bother documenting it,it was more of a trial run with the autos,but I think I did ok from them...26-27 oz from 4 plants.now I'm feeling fairly confident about doing a diary with this next lot of strains...I'll prob fook them up,but hey ho lol.
Great to have you onboard man 😉

I`m not bad but could be better, so yes im pretty much ok mukka thanks all things considered

• Zipp, Lizardking, Dex and 2 others like this

#5 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

I`m not bad but could be better, so yes im pretty much ok mukka thanks all things considered

Glad to hear things are going ok mukka,you got a diary on the go st the moment then Jimmi??
  • 2scoops, Zipp, Dex and 2 others like this

#6 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:39 PM

christ you were lucky you checked the ec run-off LK the fuckers ........ im planting mine tomorrow and checked the coco-pro there and its reading 0.4ec after a drench of cal/mg at 0.6ec

the canna 60/40 is just canna-pro and pebbles ..... weird and should'nt read over 0.5ec but you caught it anyways good man lol :huh:

anyway nice selection buddie lol and im sure you will excell what i can do as your tents a bit bigger :D

the lsd i've just finished was a pain to chop as it was very sativa in growth with small slender buds BUT smokes great and with a funky but good smell and very sticky

and the star of the show ... well im putting money on this will be the blackberry kush lovely neat plant wants for nothing and Mrs Zipp has told me to do her again ....praise indeedy LK lol :missy:

anyhoo good luck with your new adventure mate and keep it green :party:  , :vape: :vape:  , :tgc:

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Lizardking and 4 others like this

#7 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

christ you were lucky you checked the ec run-off LK the fuckers ........ im planting mine tomorrow and checked the coco-pro there and its reading 0.4ec after a drench of cal/mg at 0.6ec

the canna 60/40 is just canna-pro and pebbles ..... weird and should'nt read over 0.5ec but you caught it anyways good man lol :huh:

anyway nice selection buddie lol and im sure you will excell what i can do as your tents a bit bigger :D

the lsd i've just finished was a pain to chop as it was very sativa in growth with small slender buds BUT smokes great and with a funky but good smell and very sticky

and the star of the show ... well im putting money on this will be the blackberry kush lovely neat plant wants for nothing and Mrs Zipp has told me to do her again ....praise indeedy LK lol :missy:

anyhoo good luck with your new adventure mate and keep it green :party:  , :vape: :vape:  , :tgc:

Ello Zipp mate,cheers for looking in mate,be nice to have a few of your words of wisdom along the way.yeah I was well pissed of with the ec runoff,I reckon it's the clay balls that made it so high?? I remember when I did hydro in clay balls...the runoff was terrible and took ages to soak them down to a decent runoff.
You've already put the pressure on me lol...I'll be very very lucky if I can get anywhere near what you got from these strains...bigger tent or not 😂
So the lsd was a bit nasty to trim up?? Was it airy buds or did they have a bit of density to them? So you like the bbk then,sounds like ya mrs loves it,if I'm honest man,I'm looking forward to the gsc...never tried it,then again,never tried bbk,I'm just looking forward to get them bigger,I loved the green crack...very nice smoke mate 👌
Thanks for lookingbin man and thanks for giving me the opportunity to grow these strains out,I've already got the beans for my next grow,GC,west coast og,gorilla glue and rhino Ryder 😉

Hi Lizard,

I'll sub up for this dude if you don't mind. 
Good luck.

And er, @Zipp ...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Oooh err missus.

Yo Marc...the more the merrier man,bit slow going at the moment,but things should speed up very soon mukka 👍🏻
  • The Dude Abides, Zipp, Dex and 1 other like this

#8 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

Hello stranger, twas all lets swim to the moon, and riders on the storm and then came the end, its good to see you back at it will tell all the people that strange days are back :)

• Zipp, Lizardking, TIKTOK and 2 others like this

#9 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:10 AM

@Lizardking

my lsd took off right away and reached its full hight really quick the buds were long and slender but usis lsd was just like normal bud

so you never know what your going to get but it will smoke and taste good though lol

ohh just found out the auto cush im doing is green crack x low ryder 2  F5 ....so we'll see how it compares to the fastbuds version :D :D

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Lizardking and 2 others like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:44 AM

Yes here ya go m8 http://www.t-g-c.nl/...55-lemon-crack/

• Lizardking, Dex and Dutchy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.