76 replies to this topic

#11 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:20 PM

Hello stranger, twas all lets swim to the moon, and riders on the storm and then came the end, its good to see you back at it will tell all the people that strange days are back :)

Ello Deeks mate.great to see you man 😊.its been a while since my last diary,but I'm back lol...you keep them Doirs inuendos coming mukka,we had some good times 👍🏻Hope ya keeping well,and ya jars are nice and full?? Where's Deeks diary at the mo then??

@Lizardking

my lsd took off right away and reached its full hight really quick the buds were long and slender but usis lsd was just like normal bud

so you never know what your going to get but it will smoke and taste good though lol

ohh just found out the auto cush im doing is green crack x low ryder 2  F5 ....so we'll see how it compares to the fastbuds version :D :D

Afternoon Zipp mate,I'll have to wait and see how the lsd shapes up matey...either way I'll be happy with what she throws at me...as long as she smokes good,that'll do me 😉
That's a nice surprise for you mate...loving the green crack,be interesting to see how you do with her,and how she comes up against fastbuds version...exciting stuff mate.hope all swell in ya groom? I'll pop over and have a little look at in a min 👍🏻

Yes here ya go m8 http://www.t-g-c.nl/...55-lemon-crack/

Nice one Jimmi...I'll be over for a gander soon mukka 👍🏻
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#12 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:39 PM

ill pull up a comfy chair if i may im getting a liking for autos  its all about no fuck ups in the next three weeks :P  to get a nice base to grow from :D  love it

• The Dude Abides, Zipp, Lizardking and 2 others like this

#13 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

ill pull up a comfy chair if i may im getting a liking for autos its all about no fuck ups in the next three weeks :P to get a nice base to grow from :D love it

Come on in and make yaself comfy man...the more the merrier 😉
You got it bud...need this to go one way only...the right way,get them big as I can quick as I can,the clocks ticking mukka lol.hopefully in a few weeks time,my tent will be nice and full of a mixture of purple and green buds 😉
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 3 others like this

#14 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:17 PM

Just a quickly...does anyone know what's up with the leaves on these 2 plants?? They look a little twisted.my guess is it's a touch to warm for them?? This time of year I have to use an oil filled rad in the tent...the 2 affected plants are closest to the rad...the other 2 plants further away from the rad are fine...I'm baffled 😂
Attached File  IMG_2078.JPG   191.09KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2079.JPG   168.5KB   0 downloads
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 5 others like this

#15 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:23 AM

You think radiator is affecting them, did you move it or them or maybe you just need to love them two times baby

• The Dude Abides, Zipp, Lizardking and 2 others like this

#16 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

You think radiator is affecting them, did you move it or them or maybe you just need to love them two times baby

Yo Deeks mukka...I'm not sure about the radiator,i can't move it any further away from the plants,haven't got enough room in the tent,but I've turned the heat down and raised my light,just have to see how it goes Mr Mojo 👍

Day 6.
All is plodding along okish,the green crack still has funny leaves,they are kind of canoing,which makes me think it's maybe a heat issue,but then it could be shite rh,or something else?? It's not bothering me too much,as she is still growing.
Feed has been going in at 0.6 ec...with ph around 6.0...I must remember to give them a little dose of great white next feed.ive been giving them a cpl of litres each every feed,it's made up of Rhizo at 2ml per litre and canna A+B at around 1ml per litre.
The lady that looks the nicest to me,is the blackberry kush...she's looking lovely for her size 😂
Just have to see what happens over the next few days with the green crack...not much else happening,give them a week or so,and they should start to fly 😉

Pics are in order of green crack,Girl Scout cookies,LSD and blackberry kush 😊
Attached File  image.jpeg   235.46KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   249.15KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   225.87KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   232.26KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   163.18KB   0 downloads

Happy toking people 👍
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#17 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:57 PM

yes it look like heat stress and low rh as well cos of the heat , get a sheet of ply wood and blank the heater off from them

• Budgie, Dekay, Zipp and 3 others like this

#18 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:41 PM

yes it look like heat stress and low rh as well cos of the heat , get a sheet of ply wood and blank the heater off from them

Cheers for ya reply bud,I love the idea of blocking off the rad with ply wood...why didn't I think of that lol.
Cheers man 😊
  • duke, Zipp, Dex and 1 other like this

#19 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:20 PM

youyr welcome m8 , i had to do it to my heater a mth or so ago  no more burnt leaves  just 1/4 ply is fine  those heaters dont get hot enough to burn wood so you can cable tie it to the rad   ;) 

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#20 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

any pics LK  , :D

• Dekay, Lizardking, Dex and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.