Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:56 PM

any pics LK , :D

Yeah mate...just coming 😂

Day 9.
Managed to get a few pics this morning in natural daylight.the green cracks leaves are still looking like a bag of shite!! The LSD not as bad as she was,I'm scratching my head trying to work out what's up with them?! Possibly heat stress?? I've made changes to the groom,put a board of ply wood I front of the rad so the plants aren't getting direct heat from the rad...lifted the light up,and themes are much better,but even the new growth in the gc is shite!! The LSD new growth looks tickety boo.
I upped their feed to 0.6 a cpl of days ago,went to feed them last night,and checked runoff...they are all spitting the feed back out!! So I dave them a light flush to bring them back to 0.4 ec.looks like they will be staying on 0.4 untill they can get their groove on,just hope it don't take too long lol.i was pretty tempted to ditch the lot of them last night,and start a fresh with some new beans...but ivedecided to persevere with them.
Anyway...here's a few pics
Here's a few of the gc...you can see how shite she looks!!
Attached File  image.jpeg   165.98KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   110.47KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   96.92KB   0 downloads

GSC.
Attached File  image.jpeg   129.56KB   0 downloads

LSD.
Attached File  image.jpeg   159.47KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   173.54KB   0 downloads

Blackberry kush
Attached File  image.jpeg   163.44KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   133.85KB   0 downloads

Have a great weekend peeps 😉👍
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#22 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:16 AM

there looking ok LK lol i've had a lot worse and nicked 5oz off them

nice catch dropping the nutes and just feed every other day and they should be fine

at times autos can get fucky on you at the start but mostly turn out fine .................. i was worried about the puff of my LSD sent it down to a real puffer i know and he says the bud looks shite but fuck me smokes cock on lol

anyhoo looking fine from here LK :D :D

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#23 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:56 PM

there looking ok LK lol i've had a lot worse and nicked 5oz off them

nice catch dropping the nutes and just feed every other day and they should be fine

at times autos can get fucky on you at the start but mostly turn out fine .................. i was worried about the puff of my LSD sent it down to a real puffer i know and he says the bud looks shite but fuck me smokes cock on lol

anyhoo looking fine from here LK :D :D

Cheers Zipp,I would ha e preferred to hit the ground running,but I'll try to make the best of what I can.the gsc and bbk are going nicely,the lsd isn't as bad as the GC,I'll nurse them along mukka 😂
Good result in the lsd for you then mate,I've had loads of weed over the years that looks shite,but smokes fooking lovely.
Cheers for popping in man,and hope things are good your end 😊
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

#24 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:21 PM

Hi LK, just popped in for a sniff around your grow, they look like they're about to take off anytime now amigo.

Subbed up but I'm gonna need the comfy chair, my back is fucked.

All good things

TDA

• Budgie, Dekay, Zipp and 4 others like this

#25 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:24 PM

nice start 

• Dekay, Zipp, Lizardking and 2 others like this

#26 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

Hi LK, just popped in for a sniff around your grow, they look like they're about to take off anytime now amigo.

Subbed up but I'm gonna need the comfy chair, my back is fucked.

All good things
 TDA

Ello Dude mate.nice to hear from you,how's things in France,are you this side,or their side at the moment?? Come on in,hang ya coat up...you can have my lazy boy recliner man,comfiest chair in the lodgings 👍🏻
I've just been in the groom to feed the ladies,and they are slowly starting g to get a move on now the Girl Scout cookies is a skinny little bitch,but hopefully I'll whip her into shape 😉
Good to see you mukka 😊

nice start
Cheers buddie,although the green crack still looks look a pike of shite...they are making progress.
Cheers man 👍🏻

• The Dude Abides, Zipp, Dex and 1 other like this

#27 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:40 PM

Right then circlers,I guess it's time I did a week update on these girls.
Day 17.
All the girls are chugging along nicely...except the mutant green crack,she is looking like a right bag of shite...I'm wondering if I'll get anything off this plant?! In anticipation of how bad the green crack is looking,I decided to pop a cpl more beans,these are autos too,and I've got them in little pots,prob just a bit bigger than a pot noodle.even if I can grab an Oz from both the 2 new autos...it might help me where I lose a few Oz on the green crack.the 2 new girls were given to me by Zipp...cheers buddy 👍 They are fast buds Mexican airlines,and delicious seeds LA DIva.they have only been up a day,so I might need to chop them early at the same time as the other girls,I'll see when the time comes.
Anyhow,the girls are feeding at 0.8 ec...with ph going in between 5.8-6.0...the new girls are on just Rhizo at the moment.
I must admit,I'm liking the way thes girls are shaping up...not a blemish on them...apart from the mutant green crack!! The blackberry kush has decided to grow a bit sideways lol...her main stalk is growing at a funny angle,instead of straight up.
But that aside...I'm pretty happy with how things are panning out...shouldn't be too much longer till I see pre-flowers,I reckon a cpl more weeks,then the fun begins.
Here's a few pics I grabbed of them in natural sunlight.
First up is the mutant Green crack.
Attached File  image.jpeg   192.05KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   136.87KB   0 downloads

LSD.
Attached File  image.jpeg   162.44KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   181.9KB   0 downloads

Girl Scout cookies.
Attached File  image.jpeg   147.07KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   167.98KB   0 downloads

Blackberry kush.
Attached File  image.jpeg   150.6KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   172.37KB   0 downloads

And these 2 are the Mexican airlines,and LA Diva.
Attached File  image.jpeg   160.26KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   153.12KB   0 downloads

Have a great weekend fellow stoners 👍
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#28 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:55 PM

Get your feed upped a bit man 0.8 is hardly much for those now. The green crack well who knows tbh mate, maybe fucked up genetics i think i seem to remember @Zipp having similar problems early on recently with this one, might be wrong though, but someone deffo did. Stick with every other day feeds atmo till they got shed loadsa roots, they`ll be cool at that.

• Budgie, Dekay, Zipp and 3 others like this

#29 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:13 PM

Get your feed upped a bit man 0.8 is hardly much for those now. The green crack well who knows tbh mate, maybe fucked up genetics i think i seem to remember @Zipp having similar problems early on recently with this one, might be wrong though, but someone deffo did. Stick with every other day feeds atmo till they got shed loadsa roots, they`ll be cool at that.

Afternoon Jimmi...next feed I'll get them up 1.0 ec mate.just one of those things with the green crack...luck of the draw I guess.
The girls are being fed every other day at the moment,see how they are when they are bigger,but tbh...I hardly ever feed them every day,I like to feed them when their pots are half full weight wise.
Cheers for looking in fella 😊
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#30 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:46 AM

They be on 1.2 by now fer me but not if every other day, and it wasnt green crack in zipps it was everything lol to start with and he sorted them and did good, my green crack didnt look like that but i think your fussing too much man I would fuss about pots getting lighter though in coco, it only holds a certain amount of water even if you pour 10 times what you put through one after other, I got a 3-4 litre pot plant and its dry every day, it looks like shit compared to the othrs I did in 7 l pots that nevr dried and has defs or burning or something going on :)

• Zipp, Lizardking and Dex like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.